[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

minereum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: DAFAcPcWAAAYv9_.png (10KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
DAFAcPcWAAAYv9_.png
10KB, 640x400px
Anyone here who invests in Minereum?
Pretty damn cheap right now, and the upside potential is HUGE given there is only about 350k coins in circulation as of right now.
The coin is like a month old, have seen immense community support, and is pretty unique even when build on ethereum. The marketcap is low, below 1 Mio... So if you get in now, you can make insane ROI by holding.

http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/minereum/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.0

It skyrocketed at release, but has seen a new low at $2.
The Dev said that the coin is being listed on 1-2 new exchanges next week.. Not sure which ones though.
I've also heard a rumor that a group of whales will pump the price 5x to $10 by next week... Could be a lie though, however you cant deny the great potential this coin has!
>>
"dev team"
>>
>>2215507
Yeah I know it's a team, haha.. Sorry about that, lol
>>
>>2215502
it has no potential, genesis addresses are retarded, some pajeets created 10 of those and are getting 20 free mne a day. This concept is simply stupid, you cant even sell the genesis address
>>
>>2215523
this

the whole ponzi scheme coin shilling should have ended with posw
>>
>>2215523
The community behind the coin says otherwise faggot. The concept is unique, I didn't get a genesis address myself, however I still bought some.. With such a low amount of coins floating around, you can be sure it will increase a lot in value
>>
Bought a few hundred of them.. I mean, why not? It might go up 100x in value
don't want to miss that
>>
>>2215543
"I dont get it but shills says that is good", you deserve to lose money
>>
Once it hits some bigger exchanges, the price will go up up up... That's for sure.. Just buy and don't look at the price for the next year ;)
>>
>>2215568
Look at the roadmap, it's community, and it's age.. You're a fool if you think this coin wont increase in value....

Holy shit, some people really are retarded
>>
>>2215587
Look at the roadmap? You mean making a "Minereum Faucet" for free minereum? How is that supposed to boost the value?
>>
So sad desperate bag holders from Whalepool trying to pump a shit coin. I realized this coin was shit when I saw that only 400 Genesis wallets get Dividends and the white paper looks like it took them 5 mins to put together!
>>
kerk, never buy a coin that has mooned.
>>
>>2215502

mne is an easy buy if you don't want to lose your shit. Every fucking autist I know here loves that coin because it self-mines.

I think it is retarded but I probably buy and sell it more than any other coin and I have never lost money on it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.