[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Another day >Another laugh at mooncucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1495934534321.jpg (21KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
1495934534321.jpg
21KB, 248x189px
>Another day

>Another laugh at mooncucks
>>
>>
what is so bad about mooncoin?
>>
>>2215231

No reward without risk m8.
>>
>>2215411
>desperately sticking to a literal p&d, one of the hundreds of below 10sat shitcoins
That's the funniest part
>>
>>2216444
the funniest part is that shilling it may meme it into some value, plus beside the other shitcoins this one has some tech in it
>>
>>2216507
>it may meme it into some value
That's funny too, because all that time that you spent kicking the dead horse you could have spent on investing in other coins that are on the rise right now, or just gambling on another random shitcoin, and make money. You're literally stuck after being dumped on, and desperately trying to justify your miserable condition.
>>
>>2215231
To the Mooooooooooon
>>
File: 1494330750123.jpg (100KB, 1050x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1494330750123.jpg
100KB, 1050x1051px
>>2215231
Invest in mooncoin if you believe in meme magic.

You don't even have to invest much, but it's still fun to try and meme a coin into lambo-land.
>>
>>2216507
Nah dude. Biz did some good shills.
I was like you,.
Held my 10 mill bag I bought with 2 sats
But it was super obvious that its just a pump and dump. Sadly I was not around when it went to 5.
Sold it all back and broke even, at least.
>>
>>2216550
>but it's still fun to try and meme a coin into lambo-land.
You can meme it into a next pump and dump, at best. Let's just be honest. Like, 100 newfag schmucks invest, 5 whales dump their cargo and take their money.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.