[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pluton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Plutons.png (9KB, 309x321px) Image search: [Google]
Plutons.png
9KB, 309x321px
Alright /biz/, check this coin out. Pluton.

Potentially one of the most useful Ethereum tokens out there at the moment. Can be used to instantly convert crypto into fiat while making a NFC transaction basically giving you the ability to pay with BTC anywhere.

This has potential for even normie usage.

Don't exactly want to "shill" this coin because I believe in it for the long term but I thought I'd see what you all think.

Only 7 mil market cap and 850k circulating supply.
>>
Forgot link to the website

https://plutus.it/
>>
Dude chill. This has been my ticket to lambo land now it's gonna be ruined by biztards making loli somehow out of it
>>
>>2215063

I do understand that concern anon. I'm just trying to get it some attention. I have no doubt once it's on Bittrex and/or Polo it's going to take off.
>>
>>2215063
I agree with him OP
Let's just keep this one for ourselves
>>
>>2215073

Okay fine. It's not like anyone here is interested in anything that's not under 100 sats.
>>
>>2214985
glad someone else spotted the potential.
>>
It's ok I just don't wanna see this turn out like digibyte, sold that soon as I saw hentai of it
>>
So what exactly is this? are they selling shares of the platform? their own crypto?

???
>>
I just read the whitepaper again because I wanted to figure out how/why the value of plutons will increase over time. I'm still not entirely sure about the coins. It seems that the value of plutons won't ever be increased except on exchanges because it's the btc current value that you're withdrawing and converting when you make a purchase. The interest is still better than a bank account though but it seems like if the price of bitcoins goes up, it's not ever going to matter what the price of plutons are. ?? can someone help me with this?
>>
>>2215193
plus you get free plutons whenever you spend with the app so that's a plus but there's no pos for holding plutons.. fuck I'm confused now. I think I've just learned that the value of any coin is literally the fact that people want it, and if the supply and demand kicks in on this there's only 20m coins. They've created it for the sole purpose of building out their smart contracts. Still more beneficial than anything else I've seen but I think it's going to be a slow mover.
>>
>>2215073
>>2215063
>>2215103
Give me the discord, shill
>>
>>2215238
I'm not in any discord, and not a shill. I don't even own these yet.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.