[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Business with significant other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9630.jpg (31KB, 396x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9630.jpg
31KB, 396x297px
Does biz have any opinions on or experiences with couples who go into business together? i know we're on 4chan and a certain level of misogyny is expected but i'd like to see if we could have a more nuanced conversation than straight woman bashing

The reason I ask is because my gf is launching an app and doesn't have much of a technical background, while I have had a few jobs in QA and development. she often comes to me for surface level advice but i'm wondering if it would be a good idea to accept a larger role in her project... what sort of implications might it have for the relationship, if it's a terrible idea, if there's benefits to it, etc
>>
>>2212228
You can join her project, but don't let her join yours.

I don't know what kind of person is your gf, but generally getting money between people is the safest way to destroy a relationship
>>
>>2212228
Are there no women on /biz/?
>>
>>2212315
I am a woman but I am here to learn how to buy bitcoin
>>
>>2212228
Sounds like a bad idea to me
>>
>>2212295

the way i'm approaching it is that i'd help her to the best of my ability and expect fair compensation , I wouldn't be vying for power or stake or anything. she is looking for help and interviewing but id imagine she could use the help of someone she can trust. id like to help her but not at the expense of the relationship.
>>
>>2212328
any reasons in particular?
>>
>>2212327
tits or GTFO no women on the internet.
>>
>>2212369
yes, women are subhuman
>>
>>2212228
>you do all the work
>she takes all the credit

prepare yourself for this. she will be unremittant.
>>
>>2212389
Subhuman if you mean "the average human"
sure.

There's some cool women.

althuogh seldom there are good women. because AWALT
>>
Business problems will become private problems dont do it.
>>
>>2212389
xD

>>2212404
i'm pretty lazy actually and the project is her baby so I doubt that would happen
>>
Not a very smart idea and it doesn't have anything to do with her being a woman. Work and relationships are best kept separate. Either your relationship will ruin your business or your business will ruin your relationship (probably both).

Even the healthiest couples don't want to be around each other that much.
>>
it just seems like you getting wrapped up in business with her will translate into a way for her to manipulate you down the line.
>>
>>2212228
it's called a family business
happens all the time
do it with a woman that is smarter than your or more disciplined
>>
>>2212427
>>2212431

these are my fears. we got along great and i wouldn't want to ruin that. maybe I can help her more by just staying uninvolved in her business.

>>2212442

she's pretty inexperienced with relationships so I can't imagine her manipulating me
>>
>>2212378
I am not going to show you my breasts. I owe you nothing.
>>
Just be supportive on her op. Its your girl anyway
>>
>>2212480
you're in for a ride anon.

AWALT, rip future anon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.