[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is even the reason of this crash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

What is even the reason of this crash?
>>
Chinks & jews, a very evil duo
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (48KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
48KB, 700x700px
>>2211585
This guy.
>>
Natural price correction
>>
>>2211593

Stop this meme.

5 million is not even remotely enough to impact the market.
>>
>>2211593
I say we have a second Armenian genocide...
>>
>>2211585
Probably increased lending. A small drop by some whales leading to the carpet being yanked on people using margin.
>>
tiny hands and herd mentality
>>
buy only when its steadily going up again and you will probably buy cheaper than if you try to perfectly time the bottom
>>
File: 1381695209481.png (2KB, 334x399px) Image search: [Google]
1381695209481.png
2KB, 334x399px
>>2211610
Of course you do, Moshe
>>
too many normies who have no knowledge of or faith in the tech and only bought in due to greed are jumping ship
>>
>>2211659
That could be it. but then again, they have just been robbed of their money and will probably learn from their mistake.
>>
>>2211659
Fucking normies ruining everything again
>>
>>2211669
this is how the crypto aware population grows. the same thing happened in late 2013
>>
>tfw checking blockfolio and it's barely going down because you got more JEWNT this morning

pls don't dump
pls pump it linda
>>
>>2211669
>greedy normies
>learning from their mistakes

xD
>>
People taking profit, we rocketed past $2k, its now going to correct to below it. I do not anticipate a 2013 level crash but the smart move is still to sell and buy back when its trending upwards again, I can just about guarantee that this is not the bottom.
>>
People started buying because they thought they could make some quick money. When they realized that they were wrong, they cut their losses. Now they'll forget about and two years later see it's up to another record high and probably cry about it
>>
>>2211605
Its not the 5 million, its this guys followers
>>
>>2211593
can i get a quick rundown of this guy?
>>
>>2211585
Too fast of a rise. Last fucking week we were celebrating it hitting 2000 after years of slow rising then it goes to 2800 in days.
>>
>>2211585
Feedback loop of technical analysis bots
>>
>>2211818
>Smart move to sell then buy back again
It's idiots like you causing the crash. Why wouldn't you just log off and come back in a few months?
>>
>>2211605
He signaled the top by tweeting to 22 million people you singus.
>>
>>2211585
people taking profits and newcoiners panicking.
>>
>>2211618
Probably. USD lending rates were crazy high just before the drop.
I've been lending at 0.5%
>>
>>2211679
>this is how the crypto aware population grows. the same thing happened in late 2013
I pray we see a repeat. goyim are so predictable you can hardly chastise the ruling jewish class for exploiting everyone.
>>
>>2211585
All coins are currently overpriced as fuck, usually just based on a whitepaper that claims that X coin will do X in X amount of time
>>
>>2211842
faggot who gambles on poker pro with his parents money
>>
>>2211932
>implying even a single one of his followers is capable of placing an order on a crypto exchange
>>
>>2211585
It's not a "crash" it's a correction. People over bought in the pump over the last few days leads to profit taking at the top, coinlets panic sell, everyone else holds and/or buys the dip and it levels out at a price that's still higher than before the pump. Basically: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
>>
when doge coin was going up 50% for literally no reason it was apparent something was wrong
>>
>>2212438
>implaying it's hard
>>
>>2212847
It is hard for the mentally challenged.
>>
File: 1486555884626.jpg (46KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486555884626.jpg
46KB, 300x360px
>>2211593
This actually makes sense, this guy has millions of dumbshit people following him, if they followed his lead they would all instantly jump ship, cause mass panic, etc.

Not even mad, the normies deserved it
>>
File: w8m8l8r.webm (539KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
w8m8l8r.webm
539KB, 480x480px
>pump
>n
>dump

Its how you jerk off and its the same effect.
Hype for 10-30 seconds then you realize no wifu
>>
This current crash was simply a technical one caused by too much new money (normies watching the news) which spiked the price to unsustainable prices that no one wanted to buy at and the second there was a bit of selling, every normie who bought at ATH got scared and hit the bid to get out. Not enough buy orders coming in to fill all the normies panic selling. Bitcoin will recover and continue trending upwards but at nowhere near the speed it has been because all the normies just lost 30%+ and will be afraid to reinvest
>>
>>2211585
Also huge numbers of coinbase customers have been unable to buy during the last few day because of a technical problem
>>
I heard it was all because of some autistic spammer that kept flooding /biz/ with some fucking nonsense that crypto was doomed. Like some sort of controlled demolition.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.