[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>alpha as duck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Ykh27aR[1].png (463KB, 1266x607px) Image search: [Google]
Ykh27aR[1].png
463KB, 1266x607px
>alpha as duck
>>
File: wheres the jawline.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
wheres the jawline.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
>>2211054
Now we all know for sure that if this fucktard jumps into something, you have to immediately secure your gains because it's going down.
It's like a canary in a coal mine, but not as manly as the canary
>>
>>2211114
this.

He's fucked now if he thinks anyone will trust him with even 0.01 of a shekel
>>
the shoeshine boy of crypto.

I hope at least some of you will get this....
>>
>>2211054

His family have been investing in BTC since 2014 at least.
>>
>>2211161
I don't think he got ass raped, but at least he shot his foot with the instagram post
>>
File: buttcoiners btfo.png (701KB, 978x746px) Image search: [Google]
buttcoiners btfo.png
701KB, 978x746px
when will buttcoiners learn
>>
>>2211161
rockefeller, yes, yes i do
>>
Does anyone know the exact time he made this video?

It's entirely possible he invested at an earlier date, posted this video when Bitcoin was at ATH, then pumped it up even further before cashing out.

Maybe this fucker actually won and manipulated this instead of getting butt savaged.
>>
>>2211054
>in contact with satoshi nakamoto and ritalin butterfly
>owns exchanges all around the net
>he will bankroll the first blockchain apps

>Its said he single handed crashed the crypto market
>you likely had been made a bagholder by Dan
>>
>>2211054
How many more heart attacks before this faggot dies for good?
>>
Alright, whos the buff guy, what did he do to bitcoin, and why?
>>
>>2211161
On Wednesday I went to a diner for breakfast I often go to. The guy behind the counter, who had never talked to me much before, saw I was looking at stock info on my phone and started asking about crypto currencies, said he was itching to invest because his friends had been hyping it up. I told him I thought it's about to crash and he should wait, and bam two days later crypto holocaust begins.

Anyway, it's very much like the shoeshine boy story, random people start talking about investing to other random people when the hype is at max level.
>>
The rule of money is that you get out when it goes mainstream, and it doesn't get anymore normie mainstream than Dan, regardless of his wealth
>>
>>2211229
>>you likely had been made a bagholder by Dan
i don't think i could live on with that knowledge. i'd have to off myself
>>
Because he got into Mooncoin
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.