[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you wasted thousands of hours on 4chan instead of doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1495858370940.jpg (27KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1495858370940.jpg
27KB, 601x508px
>tfw you wasted thousands of hours on 4chan instead of doing something productive
>>
I try to stop but I keep forgetting and fall back into the F5 routine. But now I will go do something.
>>
>tfw 4chan made me $10k in the last 2 weeks
>>
>>2208519
>tfw you spent thousands of hours on /pol/ and became racists, paranoid asshole
>tfw you had enough /pol/ so you spent another 500 hours on /x/ and now you're a racist, paranoid, skitzo who meditates and tries to open your third eye
>tfw you finally get bored of x and move to biz were you make a bunch of money and than get to witness what could end up being the largest crash since 2013 while your money is locked up in turd coins, but no matter what your still racists, paranoid, skitzo and now poor

am i doing it right?
>>
File: 1480111048327.gif (1MB, 680x579px) Image search: [Google]
1480111048327.gif
1MB, 680x579px
>>2208554
>tfw you get into drugs thanks to /r9k/ and psychedelics change your life

Only one more step sempai. I believe in you!
>>
>>2208554
Yeah but unfortunately I started on /b/ and /v/ and never /x/ but instead /fit/ now I'm buff gay and poor.
>>
>>2208554
Sounds about right but replace /x/ with r9k leading to avoid all contact with women.
>>
>>2208566
I already know the power of hallucinogens, They have cured my depression in the past and gave me new life!
>>
>>2208554
>be good at determining good/correct information from bad information because I am not retarded unlike most of the people here
>use /fit/ and determine how to get and stay fit with minimal effort
>use /pol/ and determine which causes are reasonable and which aren't and how to live based on that knowledge
>etc
tfw crowdsourcing is amazing if you're smart enough to separate the wheat from the chaff and remain impartial
>>2208568
if you browse /r9k/ you should just kill yourself now and get it over with
>>
>>2208577
t. Woman sympathizer

You're part of the problem
>>
>>2208577
>>2208567

Perhaps i need to take a trip to /fit/
>>
>>2208594
can't tell if you're just one of the ones being ironic but that board is containment zone for toxic retards who hate themselves

abandon all hope and fucking kill yourself
>>
anyway I'm out, reminder to kill yourself if you browse /r9k/, just get it over with
this means you >>2208594

suicide, seriously
>>
>>2208519

Chilled 4 hours under the hot sun
From white as textbox background I got pretty legit brownish (still some red that will fade away)
Still far away from nigger tier, luckily
>>
>>2208596
Go to /fraud/
>>
>>2208554
>tfw spent hundreds of hours on r9k and now sexually attracted to mentally ill men in skirts
>>
Without 4chan, I would be a compete loser.

4chan tought me how to be mentally strong, woke me up, and pointed me towards the skills to make me a happy normie.

4chan is making me money from memecoins right now.
>>
4chan has unironically made me a better person

/fit/ turned me from a tub of autistic bird shit into a lean, muscular, respectable man. My family is actually proud of me.

/biz/ helped me get my shit together financially. I make more on crypto than I do my full time job.

/pol/, with tough love, shoved some pretty damn bitter red pills down my throat.

Also the banter here is just incomparable. I would never trade it for being a normie. I love my secret internet club house.
>>
>>2208707
iktf. only biz, fit and s from now on.
>>
>>2208519
>doing something productive
Such as what.
>>
/fit/
/biz/
/pol/
/k/

I'm going to lurk all of them until the Juden ban internet from the goyim once and for all
>>
File: 1492615552350.png (28KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1492615552350.png
28KB, 354x286px
>>2208519

>tfw wasted hundreds of hours on 4chan

you know it was worth it for all the good times
>>
>>2208577
<3
>>
i have also wasted thousands of hours on this site but i don't regret a thing. Rather do this than be some kind of normie.
>>
i built a garden last week and my plants have been flourishing. gets me off 4chan and doing something productive
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.