[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come the crash in the west is double that of China?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: r6buUSl.png (7KB, 277x169px) Image search: [Google]
r6buUSl.png
7KB, 277x169px
How come the crash in the west is double that of China?
>>
>>2208200
China exchanges are temporarily locked from cashing out to fiat. Theyll be able to cash out starting some time in June, however.
>>
>>2208200
chinese people have STRONG FUCKING HANDS from so much forced labor as children
>>
>>2208200
china has a strong hand right now
>>
>>2208215

Literally the best possible training for hand strength
>>
>>2208200
bitcoin is a chinks scam to destroy western banks. If you buy bitcoin you support the fall of the west freedom
>>
>>2208215
Holy shit... so.. BTC back to 1k$?
>>
>>2208227
kek'd
>>
>>2208398
Probably not, it's still risen a fair bit and this correction was necessary after such a sharp rise. Historically (I know, it's dubious how useful this is with cryptos) bitcoin walls 30-35% with each correction. We hit that point between 1700-1850 and we kick around there for a week before going up. Unless this is the long 2 yr wait before the next run-up.
>>
>>2208398
1.6k floor this weekend

more reasonable @ 1.7k
>>
>>2208200
is anyone worried that the chinks are going to fuck our shit up?
>>
File: outta my way dweeb.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
outta my way dweeb.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>2208395
Western banks are already destroying the west.

China is saving the West from Capitalism with Post-scarcity Commie Capitalism.
>>
>>2208395
do western society even have any qualities anymore desu?

all we have is raping refugees, braindead sjws and loud feminists complaining about everything

i think its time for a crash in the west, people has gotten too comfortable these past years
>>
>>2208200
>>2208215
they are also on the brink of war and willing to pay 100% premium on eth and btc
>>
File: disgust.gif (3MB, 640x538px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.gif
3MB, 640x538px
>>2208215
I thought they were able to cash out for fiat but not withdraw btc

If my statement is correct I don't expect that much of a downturn.

If they have not been able to turn BTC back into fiat then when withdrawls are allowed in June BTC is going to get FUCKED UP

Someone confirm / deny ?
>>
>>2208704
>>2208215
If they haven't been able to exchange to fiat, how is the price in china moving at all? I was also under the impression that they could exchange to fiat, just not move money/coins out of the exchanges.
>>
>>2208692
war with who?
>>
>>2209089
NK you dumb dumb

govts don't want money leaving their countries which of course causes a panic. why do you think the KRW markets are so inflated
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.