[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin will bottom @ $200

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Hotbeach.png (420KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Hotbeach.png
420KB, 600x450px
Calling it now faggots. Screenshot this post so you can come back in 2 years and buy in at this price.
>>
>>2206962
Lovely let it drop.
>>
>>2206962
Substantiate your claim!
>>
>>2206962
Nope. 1200$ is my bet.
>>
bitcoin will be eliminated by governments everywhere
all marketplaces will suddenly shut down, and since crypto is unregulated people's holdings will simply vanish into thin air
of course anyone who thinks any alternative shitcoin is going to survive is delusional
I'm calling a final value of $0.00
>>
>>2206962
Will hit 2.3k by Tuesday. Screenshot this and buy the current dip.
>>
>>2207105
>bitcoin will be eliminated by governments everywhere
This is likely. When Bitcoin begins to threaten the hegemony of the USD, it will be destroyed. Think of how many industries it threatens. Credit card companies, Banks, financial institutions will all lobby to destroy Bitcoin when it begin to eat their profits.
>>
>>2206962
BAHHAHAHAHAHA
You wish it would go that low, poorfag.
>>
File: 1469929410582.jpg (520KB, 831x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1469929410582.jpg
520KB, 831x1172px
>>2207150
What's wrong goy, don't you like your .5% interest rate?
>>
File: GRRRRR.gif (202KB, 220x291px) Image search: [Google]
GRRRRR.gif
202KB, 220x291px
>>2206962
Lol no.
>>
Everyone keeps talking about this being the dip. You need to go back and look at past charts. Go look at the 2014 crash. It's not a straight downward line. There were lots of dips and spikes as it continued the downward trend. This is why day-traders are retarded and usually lose money. Look at weekly and monthly trends. I still remember when bitcoin started crashing at $1300 and when it went down to $900 everyone was "buying the dip" only to be in despair when it continued to plummet to $400. I've learned from experience that this micro-analysis that day traders use is a recipe for failure. Once in a while you get lucky and think that makes you a god damn wolf of wall street, but after that strategy fails 9 times out of 10, you realize you just got lucky a few times and really don't know shit.

Unless some massive news breaks (exchange hacking, legality in a large country, etc), then we can expect Bitcoin to drop to the $1400-$1700 range before starting a slower upward trend again. It was only a month ago that Bitcoin passed its all time high. If you think being 30% above the previous all time high from just a month ago is a "dip", then you're a fool and I'll gladly take your money.
>>
>>2207023
No fucking way, it has no reason to even stay that high.

>>2207194
t. delusional retard who bought at the peak
>>
>>2207249
Yea these wild swings are ending lower every day. I'm gunna hold off on buying until the price stabilizes.
>>
>>2207249
The 2014 crash resulted from the exchange holding 70% of the world's BTC transactions crashing and "losing" millions of coins, dude. That's a surefire way to fuck investor confidence.

You can't compare whales dumping to that.
>>
>>2207249
I agree.
And also it's funny how people think they are seeing an "insert funny name here" kind of graph, before it's formed.
The only thing I can see that always behaves correctly is corrections. When it goes up too high, it will go down again quickly, but keep the slow growth as it was before the spike, or maybe a bit higher
>>
>>2207348
didn't the price start dropping exactly when Coin base had server issues due to massive influx of buyers.

>normies hear about bitcoin
>normies flock to buy bitcoin
>crash/lag coinbase servers
>bitcoin price crashes
>>
>>2207373
no, server crashed when there was a 15% dip within half an hour and everyone wanted to sell everything
>>
>>2207258
>it has no reason to even stay that high.
Tha might be true, but 1000-1200$ was the most stable price range. I just can't imagine BTC going below that. Hardfork news managed to drop it only to 800$. 200$ is not going to happen, if it happens though. I'm going sell everything and buy the fucking dip, lol.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
>>
>>2207249
>past performance is not indicative of future ones.
>>
>>2207426
Have you not looked at any charts? It stayed between $200-300 for months and months between 2014-2015. You're new to this market, I can tell.
>>
>>2207577
The days of btc going below $1600 are long gone, there's too much money being pumped into the market. Even if the market cap "corrected" this weekend, it's still higher than it was at the end of April.
>>
>>2207577
>You're new to this market, I can tell.
That's true. I started with BTC back in march.
>It stayed between $200-300 for months and months between 2014-2015
Gox got hacked in 2014, right? I suppose that was the reason for $200-300 price. BTC got stolen and people were afraid to invest in BTC. I don't think we'll see BTC going below 1k$ unless some major exchange gets "hacked" or some hardfork fud.
>>
>>2206962
nocoiner cope
>>
>>2207150
Ok, how will they destroy bitcoin?

Give me an example of how government can destroy something which is not centralised.

Maybe same way they destroyed TOR or torrents, oh wait
>>
>>2207601
Said everyone when it went over $1000 for the first time, or when it hit $100 for the first time. It will absolutely go below $1600, no investment can rise and grow this much in a short time without drastically dropping down just as hard.

>>2207625
Yes Mt. Gox was the turning point and it all went to hell in February of 2014. It became stable around $450 for months, rose up again, and then came down a lot more to $200 and stayed between $200-$300 for months. It's only picked up again as of recent, but it won't last.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.