[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fear Not The Dip #Inb4nextspike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Chill the fuck out peeps. You should have expected this after the announcement hype died down. Shit's dipped because all the investors that sold have no idea about the golden roadmaps (such as Ethereum's) and the potential and progression of cryptocurrency technology.

If you really get the bigger picture here you need to buy as much as you can before the next huge price increase and stabilization occurs.
>>
>>2205462
>trusting a new fag who doesn't know how to trip for financial advice

Coiners on suicide watch, kek
>>
Shut the fuck up, the more people panic the larger the discount on my magic meme money.
>>
Fuck off. My wife just divorced me after she found out I lost 60% of her savings!!! I'll never see that heart shaped ass or my kids again
>>
>>2205469
>He thinks that was OP's attempt at a trip

He was doing an ironic hashtag I'm pretty sure
>>
>>2205462
Smart op is smart. Buy more now and enjoy Lamborghini later
>>
Shouldn't invest money you're not ready to lose. Scared money don't make money bb.
>>
>>2205488
>>>2205462 (OP)
>Smart op is smart. Buy more now and enjoy Lamborghini later
What's the point of getting money to buy a dumb fucking car when you could use it to buy land and secure your future.
>>
I just bought some ANT a couple hours ago and I am already 6% down on it. I'm wondering if now is really the time to risk investing more or if we need to wait for things to stabilize and stop continuously dipping.
>>
>>2205478
Post pics of said heart-shaped ass and I'll put in a good word for you.
>>
>>2205462
I seriously love this character
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.