[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to invest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 8a5J4DWx_400x400.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
8a5J4DWx_400x400.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
I am new to all of this and dont have alot of BTC. What do you think is the best to take advantage of during this dip, what do you think will bring me the most benefit, help me out /biz/bros
>>
>>2205312
its going down to atleast 1200, wait until then to buy
>>
>>2205312
its going down to atleast 1600, wait until then to buy
>>
>>2205328
Listen to this guy, the opportunity in this dip will net me thousands in 10 years.
>>
Bitcoin will hit 3k by Memorial Day, buy now.
>>
>>2205312
it's going dotn to at least 950, wait until then to buy
>>
OP here, its too late, i puchased a few days ago (i know im fucking dumb) and again today, i want to know if i should invest into something during this dip or would it be smarter to hold my BTC?
>>
I got a tip that it's going to rally up to 3500 in about five hours. Buy now and sell in a a few hours!!
>>
>>2205358
You will hold your bag and like it.
>>
I hear it's better to invest in rare pepes these days
>>
>>2205385 that doge coin tho
>>
>>2205358
Well, you better hope it doesn't crash hard, because then you'll be playing a long-game just to catch back up to your initial investment and hope that it surpases it on the next surge. Alot of things can happen until then, including more hard-to trace ransoms like Wannacry, prompting government crackdowns on cryptocurrencies.
>>
>>2205377
i love my bag <3
>>
If you're a neet, why dont you watch the price in a live tab, then watch movies all day and sell on spikes then buy back when falls? Then repeat?
>>
>>2205405
Also consider the fact that alot of people flooded into the market hoping to ride the wave to astronomical price points like $5,000, $10,000, etc. Now people are panicking and cutting their loses. The more it goes down, the more those loses become. People who didn't know fuck all about Bitcoin started to hear about and decided to try and get rich quick, investing their savings, taking out lines of credit to buy-in, etc. Just wait until the stories of people losing it all to start showing up on CNBC and whining about how they were bamboozled. If the government doesn't start talking about regulations, driving Bitcoins worth lower while the question hovers over it, regardless of what a far off government decision might entail for its price, you will still have to deal with the fact that people may be wary about investing for years now, because of this bubble.

If you can't afford to tie your money in for that long, then you need to cut your losses while you still can.
>>
>>2205491
Also, consider the trouble people have been having moving money into and crucially out of their exchange accounts. That's really cause things to hit the government fan.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.