[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

richfag here about to drop 20k into mooncoin once my btc comes in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: mooncoin.png (2KB, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
mooncoin.png
2KB, 32x32px
i think its going to take 2 days or so. will i miss it?

full disclosure: i dont give a shit about this coin, i just want to gamble.
>>
>>2203807
also how do i do it without affecting the price? i want to get all at the cheapest price i can if possible. should i just spread out my buys and do small amounts at a time?
>>
>>2203886
youre going to lose money when everyone else dumps on you, dont do it, stop giving a fuck about these retards
>>
We set to moon real quick and soon, we need more shills tho lol
>>
do it before it hits non meme exchanges. You just made 100k. Easy.
>select all images with bags
>>
File: MajorSatoshi.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
MajorSatoshi.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>2204133
Shut up, faggot. He already stated his awareness of the risk. You sicken me.

>>2203807
Check the transaction history on bleutrade. You'll see a record of how is done. .5MM repeatedly when there's a buy wall at 2 on the order book. Highest sell walls on bleutrade so go there. Don't put a standing order to sell, washout to buy the bids so you don't entice spaghetti hands to drop the 3 sell wall and get out.

Wait for bittrex to pick up and get your initial out early but not less than 4x. It's a good coin. Maybe even a hodler. But it should be rdd level at least. Enjoy the ride.

That's how I do it. 88x on 5k initial in 3 months. Fuck your face if you don't believe it. I know what's up.
>>
File: INFX.png (161KB, 1870x801px) Image search: [Google]
INFX.png
161KB, 1870x801px
>>2203807
>i just want to gamble.

iktf

was 2.2 BTC when i got in yesterday
>>
File: 1341889514085.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1341889514085.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>2203807
Putting into mooncoin is actually one of the stupider things you could do right now. The only reason why you should put into this is if you feel like giving 20k to random people for charity. If that's your goal, hit me up.

BTC address: 1NXfdVcXNLAjMoD2v9rBCp3THTQTWqJ81A

Doesn't sound appealing? Then here's what you should actually do:

1). Build a portfolio

Right now BTC, ETH, basically every good coin is on a massive discount right now, best you're gonna see until the bull market ends. You should put 10-20% of your money into a spread of BTC, ETH, ETC, STRAT, and XEM.

Got anything left after that? Consider Waves, Golem, XRP. Feel like betting? Put 5-10% in DGB, 5% DGB and RDD.

The above is boring, but we are in a bull market and the only thing you can possibly fuck up is choosing the wrong coins. I only got into this a month and a half ago, put my portfolio mainly into BTC, ETH, ETC, and Strat and I am a very, very happy man. I put 5% into shitcoins if they appear on biz. Sometimes I win like RDD. Sometimes they go nowhere like POSW and Vox.

If you want to gamble, gamble with 5% of your portfolio and actually make decent gains with the rest.
>>
>>2204193
>
Right now BTC, ETH, basically every good coin is on a massive discount right now, best you're gonna see until the bull market ends. You should put 10-20% of your money into a spread of BTC, ETH, ETC, STRAT, and XEM.
>Got anything left after that? Consider Waves, Golem, XRP. Feel like betting? Put 5-10% in DGB, 5% DGB and RDD.
you're right, but you listed DGB twice there
>>
>>2204229
I'm typing on mobile. Kind of hard to proof read. Just meant DGB and RDD.
>>
File: 1478154012568m.jpg (149KB, 1004x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478154012568m.jpg
149KB, 1004x1024px
>>2204193
Good advice. I got lucky on all the gambles. In cards I'd say I ran perfect. If you're day trading, the order book is your friend. Learn to watch for who is moving the market because 99% of the time there's no news to move it. Also remember that the news that does come actually comes from people with large holdings whom stand to gain greatly. They know before you do and they sell out anonymously. They want the moon more than you do. Fucking remember that.
>>
>>2204193
Mooncoin will join the likes of RDD if it gets listed on Bittrex. The only thing that held it back was anemic volume due to the literally who exchanges it's listed on and 12 hour btc transfer times into said third world exchanges. Expect 8 sats within a day of getting listed. It's a pretty good gamble if you're into that kind of thing, but I'd only buy at 1 sat.
>>
>>2204265
Well, even I put 3% in at 1 Satoshi. I put a small amount into every shitcoin so my losses are negligible. That's why I said he can gamble with 5%, but there are so many other great coins with volume, liquid, marketing, and is on a real exchange with liquid. 20k into mooncoin is a donation.
>>
File: 1495509457032.gif (199KB, 336x468px) Image search: [Google]
1495509457032.gif
199KB, 336x468px
>>2204193
>>2204265
Finally a moon thread without angry bagholders fudding it up.
>>
>>2204281
He's gambling. You won't understand why, probably. You sound smart but not like a gambler.
>>
File: one way ticket to moon.gif (2MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
one way ticket to moon.gif
2MB, 320x232px
>>2204292
they cant be killing themselves forever you know while we are watching them in our gold plated moon colonies
>>
File: Rundown.png (273KB, 457x347px) Image search: [Google]
Rundown.png
273KB, 457x347px
>>2204307

>implying some investments aren't gambling
>implying you aren't my grandpa
>implying you think 12% ROI is beyond excellent
>>
>>2204292
shit never mind, read your post wrong nocoiner. I will be watching you form our space colony.
>>
>>2204281
Agreed. The alts are going to be rising again fairly shortly and there are a ton of good ones to pick from. If OP is dead set on moon then putting his entire 20k into it is madness. 3-5% if he believes it will rise again is far more reasonable, with the remainder going into top 20 coins and a few rising shitters.
>>
>>2204318
Nigger, I got in with ltc to buy for less than one sat. You're bog posting the wrong guy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.