[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

myriad coin XMY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: myriad.png (2KB, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
myriad.png
2KB, 32x32px
The only shit coin going to the moon any time soon
>>
Myriadcoin giveaway when? Whoever is handing out free MYR on their subreddit should come over here and spread some of the wealth.
>>
>>2203442
Post address and I'll see what I can do anon. If anyone comments here with a legitimate comment/question about Myriad to prove to me they have at least read about the coin, I'll send them a small tip.
>>
>>2203568

Do you think that MyriadCoin utilizing multiple hashing algorithms for mining purposes (Groestl, Skein, Qubit, SHA256 and Scrypt) instead of a single hashing algorithm like Bitcoin is what makes it so innovative?

Greater security and protection from hackers should put all investors at ease, knowing their hard earned Fiat is safe invested in MyriadCoin.

Other reasons to invest: Only 2 billion circulating coins.

Major announcement to come on their "Merged Mining" feature, supposedly 3rd quarter 2017.

Oh... and OP...
muh MyriadCoinWallet --------->
MJewnyawygracYidJAwgDP7HwdMpy9QoLC
>>
>>2203568

No thanks since I already have a nice stash of MYR.

Bumping so that others see your generous offer though.

If the MYR devs want to increase the popularity of their coin though, they should come here and do some giveaways. It would also be a good chance to show off the electrum wallet and the web wallet and demonstrate how easy Myriadcoin is to use.
>>
>>2203381
So true.. and TIT coin.
>>
I don't if I should trust this "Multi-hash" coins. I don't understand all the math, but I really don't believe they can make a truly impartial and competitive market with 5 different hashs. The amount of balancing to compensate a new GPU or antminer would be insane, and a small unbalance could crash the coin pretty bad.
But I think I'm gonna take 10% of the monthly investment and put in it. I may be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.

Oh, and if someone wanna tip me and help me reach the moon, feel free: M8foakMpBwGTFVsJF5aoqet9ShkFeG4Et7
>>
>>2203780
I will start tips when I get a few more comments. Firing up the tip wallet now.

The way that Myriad works is that there is always a balance. Even if one hash is completely dead because a huge profit switching pool drove up the difficulty and dumped it, the coin still works. That hash stops finding blocks, but the other 4 hashes keep the chain moving. If a new antminer is released for one hash, it doesn't affect the other 4 hash miners' chances of finding a block. It only reduces your chances of finding a block if you're mining on that same hash with older hardware.

The issue of balancing was indeed an issue when Myriad was first released, as it used a difficulty weighting system to compare the hash rates between the different hashes. The logic was that sha256 miners are about 1000x faster than scrypt miners, and so on. Of course, the weighting system can become unbalanced like you said, which is why Myriad now determines the correct fork using the 'geometric mean' of difficulties (just google the term if you don't know what it means). Most multi-algo coins have since upgraded to this method as well.
>>
If you fancy helping out the OP

MJL13UvKsYkCF232RjVHqUHsQVUP156CzY
>>
Yeah, at least this coin hasnt been pumped and dumped like rdd, dgb, xrp, etc. There is still a lot of life left here.
>>
1 last bump
>>
In this time of great turmoil, I am so glad I have some Myriadcoin. This great coin is standing strong even as the crypto market tumbles around it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.