[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waves and its Fiat gates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-05-26-17-51-15-.jpg (3KB, 240x128px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-26-17-51-15-.jpg
3KB, 240x128px
Question to some who knows more than me abiut Waves.

Once Waves opens up all fiat gates from usd to yaun. Does this not make the coin and exchange extremely valuable as you can exchange for cold hard currency?

I see the biggest problem right in the crytpo market as the lack of ease converting to cash and how reliant everything is on bitcoin.

Could Waves exchange when fully operational alleviate this issue?

If so mission to pluto will commence when others see what I think I see.

But again I need someone who knows more than me to tell me what I am missing if anything.
>>
>>2202298
Nope, that's about right. Not only real currency, but Bitcoin and soon ETH...
>>
>>2202298
Yeah but who knows how long it will take for Wave to complete its product.
It take a half a year for USD, then another half a year for Euro gateway. And there's still plenty left to do on its client. The Dex need a redesign. need to add delete asset function.
Right now Wave client is more or less alpha.
Going to be a long wait for the complete product. But once it completes. Easy $100 wave.
>>
>>2202298
When everyone is panicking and everything is dumping, waves barely moves. What does it tell you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N37NP5-jRl4
>>
>>2202298
What the FUCK is Waves? I read the whitepaper but don't get it. How is Waves going to "facilitate" transfers of other currencies?
>>
>>2203364
By opening any two currency gateways. But add crypto into the mix, and it will be big. Bitcoin/Euro is a working trading pair that currently works just fine. Just hang on until they get more variety.
>>
>>2203364

The best way to find out is to go to the Chrome store and add the Waves light wallet extension to your browser. Once you learn how to use it you'll understand what Waves is all about.
>>
>>2203342

Before any of that they need to add some other coins like ETH, LTC or DOGE to make it easier to transfer in crypto. They have Bitcoin deposit but Bitcoin sucks ass to use as we all know.
>>
>>2203359
That's fucking great. I'm buying some now just because of that outstanding movie meme. Plus the waves client is slick af
>>
>>2204320
For sure, some people are stuck holding bitcoin though. Waves alleviates the problem by accepting bitcoin and running it on the Waves Platform. Send it within seconds on Waves, instead of it taking days on the bitcoin network. Withdraw BTC, or convert it on the fiat gateway and withdraw cash (only option is currently in euros).
>>
>>2203364
http://www.waveswiki.org/index.php?title=Features/en#Fiat_on_the_Waves_Blockchain
Waves Platform to offer fiat currencies such as US Dollar, Euro or Chinese Yuan on the blockchain. This is achieved in collaboration with compliant payment providers which are to issue a fully backed fiat token on the blockchain. In combination with the decentralized exchange, this allows users to do forex as well as crypto against fiat trading, eliminating the bothersome process of going through Bitcoin and paying a double conversion. Furthermore, future crowdfundings on Waves could potentially accept fiat tokens as a method of funding.

A custom token can also be used to port an existing crypto currency with an own blockchain on Waves. This is already the case for Bitcoin - users are able to deposit and withdraw Bitcoin directly in the Lite Client. Bitcoins exist on the Waves blockchain as a token called wBTC and are backed 1:1 with real Bitcoins in a multi-signature wallet managed by a so-called gateway.

It is so simple that WAVES will be worth billions.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.