[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finance books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: content.jpg (12KB, 128x198px) Image search: [Google]
content.jpg
12KB, 128x198px
Anyone have any good book recommendations about finance, anything from investing to hiding your money from the IRS. Also podcasts/audiobooks. Something audio format is ideal.
>>
>>2202237
Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey.
>>
>>2202237
How fitting that the Jew king has a book on alchemy. I had no idea, completes my picture a little more. Thanks biz, one step closer to my destiny
>>
>>2202276
Become the Jew
>>
Nobody gonna tell you where the gold is neither where to hide if from the king, because if they do that, they will lose gold and the king will start to notice the hidden stash.
>>
>>2202276

Soros is a great man.
>>
>>2202348
Go to hell.
>>
idk.. maybe look up ways to start a business and be able to funnel certain living expenses through it. There's a lot of shit that you can write off as business shit.

This really isn't about hiding your money though, because if you aren't actually running a business that makes money, then you're going to be royally fucked in the ass.

The only people who think starting a business is hard are the ones who think like shit. A.k.A: "I gotta clothing line that's a billion dollar idea. I'm gonna make hella money!" <- this kind of shit.

With only a couple thousand dollars, you could literally start a business which revolves around throwing your money into soda vending machines and coin pushers to be used in gas stations & laundry mats, and still get the tax benefits from it on top of an almost guaranteed revenue stream. Losers ready and willing to waste their money will never be in short supply.

It's not hard to find forum posts which already have the fee structures and tax guides freely available that'd put you ahead in regards to shit like this. Along with the fact that after a couple of years of having a company which is turning nice percentage profits shows many banks/individual investors that you know your shit whenever it comes to the fundamentals, and they wouldn't mind offering business loans for conservative propositions like improving an old shit building in the ghetto and turning it into a laundry mat.

If you have the entry fee to start some business that's a step or two below what you'd truly want to do, (ie. taking a mobile car-wash business that's been profitable for five years, and utilizing your business experience, management skills, and profits as leverage in regards to submitting a business plan to a bank/individual investor in regards to requesting a business loan for a b&m car wash.) then go ahead and fucking do it.

Don't fucking wait around. Research your options and get to it. Leverage is your friend, and a profitable business builds it quick.
>>
>>2202394
This is /biz/. By our standards, he's a saint.
>>
File: 1494356895789.webm (1MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494356895789.webm
1MB, 404x720px
Bumping for some pocasts or audio shit
>>
File: 220px-Squaredcircle.svg.png (9KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Squaredcircle.svg.png
9KB, 220x220px
>>2202237
Alchemy : Al Khemet

Pic related: the philosopher's stone. Recognise it?
>>
>>2202480
You don't speak for /biz/, you're a roach
>>
>>2202237
What kind of finance?

Read Liar's Poker for fun stories. A lot of this culture is still pretty actual.
Also sooner or later someone will tell you to read some econ 101 books with models and stuff. Better read Taleb's Incerto.
>>
>>2202237
bumping. also,
I'm thinking about starting to read EBTA but its huge, is it worth it?
>>
>>2202463
Real Talk here

>>2202480
If you separate the Finance stuff from his political meddling, this 100%

>>2202508
I hated geometry in High School

>>2202544
Who says you speak for /biz/, ya know, maybe there are diff. opinions?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.