[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know it's true. Detach emotion from investing, mein friends.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled-1.png (48KB, 1276x418px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
48KB, 1276x418px
You know it's true.

Detach emotion from investing, mein friends.
>>
Can't wait to buy some cheap ETH in the fear phase
>>
god I'm such a fucking idiot for buying 5 ETH at 196 I wish I had /biz/ to tell me to WAIT FOR THE FUCKING DIP
I can't wait till I get another chance to buy the dip
>>
File: 1402786296681.jpg (21KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1402786296681.jpg
21KB, 224x225px
Mfw lost all the gains tomorrow. HODL HODL HODL
>>
>>2201769

>Implying this is the top of the bubble

Shit, this tech hasn't even been put to use yet, you seriously think this ride is already over?
>>
>>2201801
>buys
>gets fucked over
>i know let me buy again!
that's how you know (((they))) have you by the balls
>>
>>2201822
this was my first purchase ever of course I'm going to fuck myself over
>>
>>2201769

It's not necceasrily true; Technical analysis cannot predict crypto markets particularly well since a lot of it is human pscyhe; The whales might pull the rug out the bottom or this might be a hickup; Doesn't matter; Have a plan and stick with it. Panic and fear always create bad or subpar results.
>>
>>2201812

Not over for good. But it'll be a few years before we see a recovery and a bigger bubble.

The euphoria of $4,000 or more are emotions at play, thinking this party will last forever.

We've witnessed the first blip today - and from a level-headed standpoint one must say; $2,000 region is pretty high and a correction is due, now it's time to get back to reality.

Sold half my BTC today, with the other half reserved for alts. Will reinvest next year in the accumulation phase.
>>
>>2201842
exactly why you should take this as a lesson even more
>>
>>2201850

The $2000 dollar region is indeed high. However I think the dip is both a shake-out of new money getting out after a short BTC dip. And old money cashing out and getting their lambo's. 16bil in a day is alot, don't get me wrong, but it'll bounce back soon, it won't need a year. The total marketcap has gone up insanely fast, the last few days, it won't go up forever, but it hasn't lost steam yet.
>>
if I stupidly bought in at 2500, should I cut my losses and sell?

Didn't spend a lot of money and I detached it from myself, but still feel pretty dumb just watching it evaporate.
>>
>>2201974
Are you serious? No.
>>
>>2201769
>that despair at $100
fuck off
>>
>>2201978

yes I'm serious, I'm dumb

but okay I will hold
>>
>>2201965
Basically this.
>>
>>2201974
Just put the money into altcoins that just dipped
>>
>>2201974
Sell and buy again in 24 hrs.
>>
>>2201850
>>2201965
>$2000 region is indeed high.

Based off of what logic? Just because the coin is trading at an ATH doesn't mean that it's not priced correctly. What metrics are you fuckers using to understand the fundamentals that underly its value?

This same bullshit logic that's based off of nothing but numbers and graphs would've gotten you roasted numerous times from panic selling because of the sheer volatility at play.

You'd be the one selling your coins for $165 dollars whenever BTC rose to $230 in April 2013, but not purchasing anymore of them whenever it crashed down to $65 in the span of weeks.

Just sell your shit and never gamble any money in it again.
>>
>>2201850
>$2,000 region is pretty high
Is it though?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.