[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CRAWLINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG IN MY SKIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: skinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.png (23KB, 1110x242px) Image search: [Google]
skinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.png
23KB, 1110x242px
THESE WOUNDSSSSSSSSSSSSS WILL NOT HEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
>>2201501

Sit back and hold; Let the whales do their thing. If weak hands, get off.
>>
>>2201501

Grab few 10Ks it'll go up again, can bet my life on it
>>
File: 1491825690017.png (55KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
1491825690017.png
55KB, 200x196px
>>2201501
>watched the price at 5 sats and was too lazy to transfer BTC to an exchange to buy and just went to sleep
>wake up
>10-15 sats
>"fuck, I missed it"
>couple days later 90 sats
>mfw
>>
Most definitely do not sell. If you got in at 5 sat sit back and hold. Will go much further than 97 sat once ReddID is released.
>>
>>2201501

I am so sorry if you fell for this meme coin.
>>
>>2201651
RDD turned my .5 BTC investment int 4BTC I'll be revisiting soon.
>>
>>2201636
Im 12 here but pretty much same
>>
RDD IS HOW YOU FAALLLLL
LOSING THESE GAINS IS REAAAAAAAAL

serves you right fuckwits
>>
I'm up 1500% nigga. This isn't even a flesh wound
>>
>>2201634
You would have sold at 15-17 sats like everyone else don't pretend otherwise.
>>
>>2201701
>>2201636
This is always the most maddeningly stupid logic. As if when you entered a week ago should determine when you can exit. It doesn't matter if you came in at 5 sat. What matters is whether it's a good idea to exit now or not. Regardless if you multiplied your initial investment of 5 dollars by ten times, the fact is right now you have 50 dollars- it doesn't matter what the coin did for you last week, it matters what it's gonna do tomorrow and the next day and the next day. If you enter at 56 sat or you're holding at 56 sat your decision should be the same. You can either make that fifty grow or make it decrease but telling yourself it used to be five in the event of a drop is fucking stupid.
>>
>>2201742
True, but I was planning to get in with 7 BTC I had left over so I would've walked away with 20+ :(
>>
>>2201595
They already are doing their thing, dipshit. That's why you don't buy pump and dumps. You're holding during the dump. They're all moving onto the cheaper coins.
>>
File: 1491994832418.png (360KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1491994832418.png
360KB, 600x580px
>>2201595
>Sit back and hold this worthless shit coin while we all sell off our bags for a profit

Some of you people on here are so fucking stupid it's appalling
>>
reddcoin was and always has beeen a pump and dump
reminder that its started out at 5 satoshi and thats why it got shilled
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.