[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ETH isn't looking so good..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1495198105153.jpg (158KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495198105153.jpg
158KB, 1920x1080px
>ETH down to $150 from $215
Damn...
>>
Wait a week my guy
>>
just another opportunity, maybe the last one, for no coin cucks to get in before we leave for Mars
>>
>>2200222

thanks for the new wallpaper
>>
>>2200222
TIME TO BUY NIGGERS
>>
>>2200297
I saved it as a wallpaper too from a thread. I thought it looks nice.
>>
>>2200222
at least ETH holds x1000000000000 more hope in the future than mooncoins ever will
>>
>>2200222
And I bought in at 212.

I still have to wait till June 2nd till Coinbase completes the sale in order for me to transfer it anywhere to trade.

It's like watching in horror and nothing you can do to stop it.

Will probably lose more that 50% of my investment by the time I get my ETH.

This was an important lesson.
>>
>>2200222
Ichigo is best girl.
>>
>>2200362
Wow you got dicked about as hard as possible. At least Coinbase is forcing you to have hands of titanium. Maybe things will turn out alright.
>>
>>2200362
I added one at 216$. How many did you buy?
>>
>>2200362
Just delete your account and cancel any transaction from your bank
>>
>>2200222
>it's dot com bubble all over again
>it's 1995 of dot com
>we still have 6 years
coiners btfo
hahahhahahahhahah
>>
>>2200362
Hey no trust me. If the money is still in your account in your bank what you can do is first remove the money from your account. You will be debted and it will be negative but then you can call your bank and tell them to list a stop order for Coinbase.com. This will not allow them to take the money. You can also call them and tell them you did NOT make that transaction, which is what I did at one point. Your bank will ask questions but tell them you didn't make the transaction and you'll be fine. Also tell Coinbase that you didn't make it so they shouldn't credit it to you.
Note: your Coinbase account WILL be disabled for doing this and you have to contact support like I did and get them to reopen it. That took about 3 weeks but this can be done.
>>
>>2200376
Same. Just 1. I new it would have eventually dived, but I thought I'd have time to convert to alt coins for some simple trading.

All we can do now is hold with reluctantly strong hands and hope it pays off.

Just sucks balls now that I will have less to invest with on the alts. Will probably buy more ETH or BTC when it drops significantly more and hold for a while.
>>
>potential bull trap forming
>>
so we are at the price where we were 4 days ago. wow, so fucking scary. if the price stayed at $150 from then you would all be ecstatic saying "wow! 3x from 4 weeks ago, not bad guys!"

the fucking greed
>>
>>2200416
every bubble you nocoiners say that
>>
is it going down more i want to buy
>>
https://twitter.com/cnLedger/status/868140162881945601

thoughts?
>>
File: EmilioGhisoni.jpg (22KB, 653x795px) Image search: [Google]
EmilioGhisoni.jpg
22KB, 653x795px
>profited a few thousand from the same dip a couple days ago
>about to do it again
>>
>>2200463
how much eth do you have may i ask? if you see an incoming dip, what do you convert your eth into?
>>
Have we reached the bottom yet?
>>
>>2200523
Guess not...
>>
BTC is about to hit the $2k floor.
That'll stabalize ETH, and it'll bounce back up.

BUY THE DIP
>>
>>2200881
that already happened like 5 mins ago dude
>>
>>2200881
>tfw bought the exact bottom
Holy shit I'm doing great again
>>
>>2200895
proud of you, keep it up
>>
>>2200894
oh.... trying not to watch the market all day cause I bought yesterday at it's peak on coinbase and funds are locked for 7 days. Watching this shit too closely will do nothing for me but give me a panic attack.
>>
>>2200955
well you called it at least. good job m8. give me some more predictions!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.