[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IMPORTANT: HTML5 has been under attack and amounts to NOTHING now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Don't fall for the false shills.
If you want to bet on a small satoshi currency that has potential check out MOON.
>>
Fcking hell.. shitty people, im selling my shit, don't want to lose any more money.
>>
Is it true that dev is back? Or is it a new dev?
>>
Read here for the MOON ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0

Join the unofficial Discord channel if you have any questions: https://discord.gg/c3T8Wf
>>
fuccck this coin
>>
moon is literally the only decent cheap coin out there, and you guys are ignoring it

nothing bad has happened with moon, actually, it's only getting better.
>>
>>2199918
^
>>
>>2199899
Pretty sure it's a new dev
>>
HAHAHAHA!! Hijack the thread now HTML5 cucks! way to fuck everyone out of moon.THEY CAN'T EVEN GET THEIR MONEY BACK NOW!!

HAHAHAHA. Seriously, moon community is building steam. If you want some gains, buy in. Become the community. Make it yours. Get it to bittrex. Profit.

A cool thing about moon, they're trying to get /YOU/ paid for liking OTHER PEOPLE'S STUFF. Go to mooncoin.com and scroll down to smartlikes ;)

It's like RDD, but for the consumer.
>>
File: 1423922986485.jpg (37KB, 393x450px) Image search: [Google]
1423922986485.jpg
37KB, 393x450px
>>2199963
I mean it's called Mooncoin, what else do you even need to know?
>>
>>2199983
Fact
>>
>>2199963
social media is in
>>
I noticed. Anybody thought of paying facebook to advertise?
>>
Mooncoin is going to be doing some big things, worth dropping a few bucks into for sure.
>>
>>2199899
It's a new dev. They're working on the coin and already submitted it to Bittrex.
>>
Sweet. Any word from bittrex yet?
>>
>>2200992

It's usual for nothing to happen for weeks, patience is key here.
>>
This sure looks interesting. Reminds me of RDD in its early days...
>>
I mean even if it was a PnD, why the fuck not get in early? When will nocoiners learn?
>>
if you unironically believed in html5 you deserve to die
>>
>>2201199
Lol I still can't believe these idiots bought it, even a little
>>
This means that whales can't deposit their money and fuck the HTML5 market. It's 1 sat
>>
>>2201231
well that is not that good isn't it? we want whales there
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.