[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else buy ETH at 190 yesterday? How will we ever recover?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: beachpong.jpg (29KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
beachpong.jpg
29KB, 460x345px
anyone else buy ETH at 190 yesterday?

How will we ever recover?
>>
>>2199702
shouldve bought xrp

they clearly take turns lmao
>>
By waiting a year until it's worth 1900?
>>
with an image like that (guessing you find that amusing and/or cool), you deserve it goy.
>>
>>2199707
I only bought half a coin yesterday. I'm not looking to cash out, only put more in.
>>
>>2199724

Sell when its like 200+ and wait for another dip to buy back in? Or just say fuck it and hold?
>>
>>2199702
It's just a 20% drop. It rose like 150%. Like what do people think? That cryptocurrency will just go up and up and up and up? Look at the general trend
>>
>>2199739
I bought like 4 for 190 the other day. Fuck this. When it reaches 220 again I'm selling. Then buy again at 160-170 dip.
>>
I bought a few days ago at $175. I'm looking to buy more in a few hours - not looking to catch a falling knife but I'm very confident it's going to go back up.

Whenever it dips, ask yourself: Is there a substantive reason the market should value this coin less?
If the answer is no, congrats! the coin is on sale! Buy more and reap profits.
>>
>>2199733
Just because I like to get a little degenerate now and then, doesnt mean I haven't went to /pol/ the last 5 years.
>>
Babby's first dip? That's cute.
You'll develop iron hands soon enough. Just read up on the tech and you'll never panic sell ETH
>>
>>2199784
This is the biggest ""dip"" in ETH's history, absolutely and proportionally.
>>
>>2199702
Looks like summerfags like yourself have started pouring in. The same newfag threads every day.
>buying at ath
>putting in your life savings/loans at ath
>panick selling
>attempting to day trade what should be long-term investments
kys onegai
>>
>>2199812
I know I should have waited to buy now, thanks Captain Hindsight. Any other great advice?
>>
>>2199702
wtf I bought 3 coins at ~190 and it is now at 166. Am I doomed or will I be okay in a few weeks/months?
>>
>>2199914
Calm the fuck down. ETH has some of the strongest fundamentals in the game - at least right now.
>>
>>2199914
Just sell if you're not in it for long term. No one fucking knows. Atleast you'll make a profit when if raises
>>
>>2199802
And you think this recent bull run has been healthy? It's still literally more than double the price it was 2 weeks ago
>>
>>2199875
Youre obv not mentally fit for the day to day roller coaster. Put your shit in cold storage and forget about it for a year (not the password).

On May 26 2018 open up coinmarketcap; then open up your wallet. Enjoy your new lambo. You're welcome.
>>
>>2199933
okay it is just tough seeing it drop. easy for you guys to say when you bought in sub 100.

>>2199947
I'd rather not panic sell and lose what I have now. Like you said, I am in for the long haul
>>
>>2199702
Bought it at $193. Fuck me.
>>
>>2200057
Basically same here. What are you doing ATM.
>>
>>2199768
>Is there a substantive reason the market should value this coin less?
because there are no fundemantals telling you where the price should be.
because the price has more than doubled in a week without any major news
because the price has gone up 1000% in a couple months without any major news
because coin investment is basically gambling
>>
>>2199702
Bought my first @ $200

And I'll buy another next check.

And again.

And again.

Until I am free.
>>
File: IMG_0668.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>2199739
Hold that shit with two hands nigger. Buy moar. There were some dumb faggots who bought BTC at $1000 in 2013. Didn't they feel dumb when it was $275 eight months later. But they averaged down and broke even when we got back up in the 500s and they are making big profits on that original Bitcoin this year.

H.O.D.L.
>>
>>2199702
>tfw gonna buy eth at $70 buck discount this weekend

I can't wait!
>>
File: 1486351902786.png (646KB, 658x718px) Image search: [Google]
1486351902786.png
646KB, 658x718px
>Tfw you just sold at $185
>Tfw you can buy back in cheaper immediately
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.