[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you gonna miss the moon again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: lpDFBJW2.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lpDFBJW2.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>5 sats

anon, you wouldn't miss this like you did rdd, xby, and dgb, would you?
>>
shut up
you lied to us about MOON and then bailed on us.
fuck you
>>
>>2197571
If you can't tell the difference between espers and mooncoin you deserve to lose money.

Research what the fuck you are investing in.
>>
>>2197571
Moon was a PnD from start to finish, coordinated by a bunch of shit shills from a Discord. Moon was worthless for YEARS with no development at all. Espers has a massive community and is under active development.with good tech. check out their website and ANN, and come to your own conclusions
>>
>>2197585
you guys just want naive NEETS to throw money at your coin, which you undoubtedly already bought a shit-ton of, and then when it goes up by 100% sell everything

I'm not throwing more of my money on empty promises
this is all lies, same ones you used on mooncoin
>>
>>2197628
which is why you do your own research. as a general rule, the more threads you see about a coin on here, the more likely it is a scam pump and dump. .
>>
>>2197628
wow

you seem to be unbearably retarded, and destined to be a bagholder for life

you're right, you shouldn't be investing crypto, you should probably kill yourself tho
>>
>>2197618
>t.esper bagholder
>>
>>2198280
>not even pumped yet

won't be able to see us on the moon, but we'll be laughing at you
>>
>>2197548
>ESPER
>doesn't stick to WBU color scheme
D R O P P E D
>>
What is the ESP listed on Yobit?
>>
>>2198651
wrong chain, yobit has not updated according to devs on bitcointalk

buy from novaexchange, will probably be on bigger exchanges soon
>>
>>2197548
where can i buy?
>>
>>2198688
>
Nova
>>
>>2198693
ESP2?
>>
>>2198666
>>2198688
It is has a good chance of being added to livecoin via their voting system. Once that happens I will probably buy a bag. Right now I take it for nothing more for a P&D even though it has actual tech behind it.

It just doesn't seem likely to me that a messenger or web service run on a blockchain will succeed.
>>
>>2198701
yee

buy and hodl
>>
What the fuck is that shit logo
>>
>>2198862
I'm also not buying just because of the logo.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.