[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gemini vs competitors thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: s-l225.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
Anyone have experience with Gemini? Everyone complains about how shitty Coinbase is, but I never see anything about Gemini.
The website looks very sleek and professional. Wat do?
>>
>>2197528
I tried to open an account with them two days ago. Everything seemed to go fine, but we're stuck at the stage of verifying my identity. They've been jerking their dicks to my passport photo for 49 hours and counting. Do they want my business or not?
>>
bumperino
>>
>>2197528
I've been waiting a week to get verified on Gemini. BitPay has been 5 weeks and nothing. Shit.
>>
>>2197528

my experience has been great so far, very fast

volume is lower

support gave me an answer same day
>>
got verified in 2 days last weekend. i think its great, i was going to get into coinbase but i'm glad i avoided both their fees and their bullshit by going with gemini. go for them op
>>
>>2197528
They're pretty good. There's a 500 dollar bank limit until you give them bank wire info. We're at a high right now so I'm not too concerned, it would only take a month to get to 15,000 anyway and we may correct in the meantime.
They're fees are also very low, especially compared to coinbase. At least 75% cheaper than coinbase.
I also like that they're a real market with sellers and buyers as opposed to CB's opaque system. That makes their prices lower - and before you ask, I've checked, there isn't enough of a spread between Gemini buys and Coinbase sells (especially with fees) to make money arbitraging.
My only bitch is that I wish Geimini had a historical chart, but I guess that's what cryptowat.ch is for.
Let me know if u want to know anything else about Gemini. It's quickly becoming my favorite exchange.
>>2197551
Yeah they take awhile.
>>
>>2197677
Their*
jesus...
>>
>>2197528
I've had a very pleasant experience with them so far. Fees are very low.
>>
>>2197551
same here
>>
>>2197677
>>2197684
Good to hear, chums. It makes the wait more tolerable.
>>
>>2197661
volume? can you elaborate on that?

>>2197677
It's easy to give them you bank info tho right? Or does that take a million years to verify as well? What did you mean you can correct in th emean time?
>>
>>2197528
Good site, FDIC insured for USD, instant ACH deposits @ 0.25% fees, doesn't fucking go down every time there's a dip. Had nothing but good exp once I got in.
>pic related

Literally 0 chance of cashing out while evading taxes though.

Gemini moves very slowly during turbulence, too. Kraken is useful for min/maxing dips due to its volatility.

t. gemini shill
>>
>>2197714
Yeah, you need to call up your bank and get your wire number. I haven't done it so can't comment on time.
A correction is when the price pulls back after a massive runup/selloff. The idea is that the market's reacted too strongly to emotion/news and it's settling back to a more reasonable price. I wouldn't be surprised if bitcoin dipped under 2k sometime in the next month - that's when I'd like to buy.
>>
Everything has been seemingly ok but for some reason my pre-credited deposits still haven't cleared for withdrawal even though my bank account has posted the transaction and is no longer pending. I'm on the 5th business day for all of them so tomorrow I'm contacting support if they don't clear today.
>>
>>2198261
Basically where you are bud. Have made money trading, chase has cleared the deposits on their end, but gemini is stiffing me
>>
>>2197753
can you evade taxes with coinbase?
i doubt it
>>
>>2198635
If you're comfy with identity fraud and only cashing out via localbitcoins, maybe? I mentioned it because Gemini wants an SSN on signup.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.