[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USDT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: tether.png (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
tether.png
6KB, 200x200px
So I just found out apparently the United States Department of Transportation has its own altcoin. Its already at $1 and looks pretty stable but does it have moon potential?

Also NASA coin when?
>>
>>2196088
You being serious? or you dumb as fuck?
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 333x500px
>>2196108
Fraid you're the joke in this thread m8
>>
>>2196108
You being serious? or you dumb as fuck?
>>
>>2196088
THIS IS GOING TO THE MOON

BUY NOW

UNDERVALUED
>>
>>2196088
>NASA

North Azerbaijan Sandwich Association?
>>
THIS IS $1 BUT IT WILL MOON !!!!1!!11!1! buy now
>>
I did a lot of research back in February about XRP, RDD, DGB, MOON, and USDT and decided to put all my eggs in one basket - USDT.

I missed out on some decent gains but it wouldn't surprise me if USDT prepares for lift off soon. One of it's initial investors was the US Govt after all! HODLLLLL
>>
>>2196088
I'm ready to throw some btc into this but give me a short rundown on which real world value this shitcoin offers first.
>>
>>2197574
>real world value
stupid people are going to buy it and you get to take their money
>>
>>2196088
It's at $1.04 right now you fucking retards.
>>
If you guys pump USDT on Kraken, and you can, you will literally fuck up the entire crypto market.

Poloniex has so much volume and relies on USDT so it will fuck with people and BTC prices will go up, etc. Shit will get weird.
>>
>>2197574
It's the official coin on an executive department. Like treasury bonds but for USDT.

US Department of Transportation will transport its investors to the moon!
>>
>>2197576
the dev though, the dev really makes the coin
>>
File: 1480663151903.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480663151903.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>2196088

Why is this scam thing on polo and not regular USD

you cannot trust it its fucking joke
>>
>>2196088
program a bot to always buy at 99.02 and always sell at 1.02
???
constant profit
reason : they always try to come to 1$
>>
>>2198589
You can redeem USDT at the tether website for $1 each anyways. It'll very rarely go below $1, and if it does it will be very briefly because it offers instant no-risk profit.
>>
Serious question, is this a good safe option to transfer crypto assets to in the event of a BTC crash/bear market/bubble bursting?
>>
>>2198589
That's what I was instantly thinking. Maybe slightly different numbers, but this.
>>
>>2198636
>You can redeem USDT at the tether website for $1 each anyways
Kek. Hello newfag.
>>
>>2198589
Who the fuck is buying this on Kraken at $1.04 though? Like who is really this dumb?
>>
>>2198652
Yes
>>
>>2196088
Thanks for the tip. Bought in at 1$.
When are we mooning?
>>
That damn dog may not have mooned but I can see this working, better not be a pump and dump though
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.