[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Golem GNT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: golem-header.png (25KB, 512x302px) Image search: [Google]
golem-header.png
25KB, 512x302px
Guys, indicators look good. Golem is mooning tonight. You have less than 15 mins to get on board. This is not a drill. Proceed to your capsule for liftoff.
>>
>>2193536
how did you calculate 15 minutes?
>>
>>2193536
I have 12 GNT, should I buy more?
>>
File: train.jpg (14KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
train.jpg
14KB, 277x182px
>>2193548
Yup. Hurry up.
>>
It has every indicator of a moon. Check the TA yourself. It's plain as day. It's mid-day in chinkland. Shits blowing up.
>>
Push to .0002100. It'll stall there.
>>
Push harder. It's time! BUy Buy Buy
>>
Nevermind. This coin is shit.I lied.
>>
>>2193626
lmao what a fucking faggot shill.

Buy an hold golem, theyre going to add it to coinbase
>>
>>2193716
you talkiung about shilling? lol, they added that article so the hype for ETH would fuel up. THEY SELL ETH ALREADY YOU STUPID FUCKS LOL
>>
Can someone tell me what the token is for in golem. I get the technology they are bringing and I believe it has a future. I just dont see how a coin exists to make cloud hardware a thing. Whats the point of the token?
>>
>>2193548

Yes, with only 12 it doesn't matter what happens, it could moon to $4 and you still wouldn't even have enough to take the lady out to Applebees for dinner
>>
>>2193757
You're using their token to pay for usage of hardware, sort of like AWS EC2. Except this hardware is distributed across many hardware suppliers.

Keep in mind also that they're limiting the number of GNT that exist, so given that the market expands, the value's only going to get bigger with exposure. Especially when big Pharma and Bio-tech get involved.
>>
File: 1495435976306.png (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1495435976306.png
12KB, 420x420px
Just bought some today, rumor its getting added to cuckbase. When normies see a 40cent coin they will click buy 1000 kek. Can anyone see this happening for real tho?
>>
>>2194350
no, because golem isnt a little brother of ethereum like litecoin is to bitcoin
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.