[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SWITCH MOON TO ESPERS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: esper_wallpaper_by_neroxweiss.jpg (363KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
esper_wallpaper_by_neroxweiss.jpg
363KB, 900x675px
Alright faggots, Mooncoin is dead due to 51 % attack. But you can still switch out now and still make crazy gains. Espers is 4 sat and has actual technology, masternodes, development. ESPERS is the play. Switch all Mooncoin to Espers before it rockets up.
>>
Look another "c'mon faggots" thread.

Which dead penny stawk coin is it this time?

>still hasn't noticed that BTC is crashing HARD
>>
>>2192704
The diff is Espers is the real deal, Moon was just a pure mindless pump, so I'm not surprised it crashed.
>>
Seems laughable to put Mooncoin and Espers in the same thread. Mooncon, oops I mean, Mooncoin is a total shill. Espers at least has some tech and a dev team going for it.
>>
>>2192781
Yeah but the shills said the same about MOON
>>
>>2192704
get in early or stay out, its not complicated and a lot of us are making money.
>>
>>2192782
They said the same THING about mooncoin. They said The same things with every DAMN coin! Trying a little harder shilling and I'll buy.
>>
>>2193565
Instead of listening to the shit shills here, why not check it out for yourself?

>http://cryptocoderz.com/espers.html

>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0
>>
>>2192697
just did my dude. it was my escape route since it was on novaexchange
>>
>>2193670
How much did you pick up friend?
>>
>>2193791
>>2193816
>>
>>2193565
If you can't tell the difference you should research coins a little more before you do any more investments. Mooncoin relied on photoshopped girls and tweets and never showed it could be anything unique. Espers actually has a good team around it.

The thing you have to see is that every coin good and bad will be shilled/pumped and dumped, but good coins will still be worth something in the long run even if you lose in the short term, while shitcoins are only good for a pump and dump and nothing after that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.