[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: lolwut.png (471KB, 598x904px) Image search: [Google]
lolwut.png
471KB, 598x904px
I was not aware that as part of being a finalist, $DGB was going to be presenting their product to names such as Facebook, IBM, etc.

What does this mean for DGB? Sure, they are presenting, but does it actually mean anything in terms of coin value?

I am confused how these presentations would have any effect on the coin itself.
>>
File: lil pump.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lil pump.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>2192610

Who knows. There is the potential that one of them could buy up on the spot. Experience a Lil pump maybe?
>>
File: DAp2Hh5XkAAWxva.png (26KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
DAp2Hh5XkAAWxva.png
26KB, 480x800px
>>2192610
It's a gamble.

If any of the companies like the product, they could reach out to them to form a partnership. That would absolutely boost the price and give DGB more exposure.

On the other hand, if nothing comes after the presentation, I'm expecting that news to tank it by quite a bit.

The minecraft server also releases June 10th, so these two days are pivotal for DGB.
>>
>>2192888
im gonna fap to this
and then buy some dgb
>>
>>2192888
expecting price suppression until the 8th then, I'll hop in around then
>>
>>2192915
Ditto.
>>
>>2192610
just a reminder that on the 22nd Citi made an announcement about adapting to other blockchain platforms then the next day DGB became a finalist and on that same there was multiple orders ranging from 1-8MM DGB spread out through the day

also keep in mind that JPMORGAN adopted ZEC on those days

If Citi likes DGB at the presentation that'll be the best thing ever
>>
Anyone know what other cryptos were finalists?
>>2194029
I will cum.
>>
>>2194210
I'm not aware of any.
>>
Will wait for dump then buy some and hold till news
>>
>>2192610
it means fucking nothing.
>>
File: seeyoulaterspaceautist.jpg (129KB, 1024x786px) Image search: [Google]
seeyoulaterspaceautist.jpg
129KB, 1024x786px
>>
>>2192888
Well, you post that picture with that news, now I just want a partnership to happen only because of the potential DGB-chan doujin that could result from it.

Noticing dem trips
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.