[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf is this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1044.jpg (248KB, 532x1921px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1044.jpg
248KB, 532x1921px
Wtf is this shit?
>>
>>2191389
THE DIPPENING
>>
shows that digibyte and sia coin are the best coins to hold at any time?
>>
Just the beginning

Going to come back into the crypto market after the fire has razed down all the overgrowth that has accumulated in this bubble
>>
>>2191389
your last chance to buy before pluto mission!
>>
>>21913979

The 24hr average % price indicator is damn near useless to tell you why X is up or down. . If you look at the numbers you'll see this is a short correction marketwide: down $4 billion from Tuesday.

Half the effect on prices was a direct result of Bitcoin's spike and selling Alts to btc. The other half of the effect was that $4 billion liquidating to wallets.

I'm reasonably sure that this $4 billion will shortly re-enter the market as baked in demand increases from bank transfers rolling in on schedule. As soon as BTC accelerates back toward the all-time high in 18-24 hours all alts will go green and everyone is going to buy buy and buy like nothing the world has ever seen.

This is going to be a moment of historic proportions and I urge you all to prepare yourselves for the euphoria.

Even Ripple may grow a few cents. Maybe.
>>
>>2191598
I totally agree, in my opinion it had to happen. This correction has been boiling for that last 3 weeks.
>>
>>2191598
>Even Ripple may grow a few cents

I trusted everything you said up to this point.
>>
It means buy Digibyte
>>
File: healthiest market ever.jpg (87KB, 1283x489px) Image search: [Google]
healthiest market ever.jpg
87KB, 1283x489px
Come invest in Tokes, man, everyone can be a whale!
>>
>>2191598
>Even Ripple may grow a few cents. Maybe.
don't be like that, I completely agree with you but I kept a few of those fuckers to not shoot myself in the chance it rockets.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.