[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kraken is a Bucketshop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: JESSErefunds.jpg (455KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JESSErefunds.jpg
455KB, 1280x720px
>be Kraken
>think you're smarter than the "stupid investors" and judges that don't understand IT
>intentionally keep your bandwidth low even though you have made MILLIONS from trading fees this alt season alone
>have your market-maker wallet set enormous buy orders at common bull and bear trap levels
>start a trap move, wait patiently for servers to crash and all open positions to be helplessly dragged down
>profit & repeat
>if anyone ever accuses you of being a lying bucketshop simply feign ignorance and blame the servers
Jesse Powell is a pony-tailed faggot that deserves to be scalped. Kraken has a "bug" that allows orders to be opened but not closed, and conveniently ignores stop-losses/take-profits.
>>
>>2189984
>Kraken has a "bug"
it's a feature anon.
>>
>>2190023
i'm sick of Kraken. they need knocked down a few pegs. if only i could comb through their code i am confident i can prove they are criminals.
>>
File: trollface.png (3KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
trollface.png
3KB, 90x90px
u mad bro?
>>
>>2190066
yes. u 12 bro?
>>
>>2190054
that can be said about all the exchanges. Poloshit says it's because of increased user traffic. DDoS and shady shit happened at the same time some randoms got their hands on a shit of coins on a huge dip moments after the site recovered and those same coins were pumped to jupiter. LTC, XRP come to mind, did this a week or so ago.
Krakhead has people complaining about orders and shit not triggering.
Meanwhile bots are running amok no problem.
>>
>>2190410
yeah thats the definition of a bucket shop. i told all of this to colin and he accused me of spreading libel lol. also refused to offer any technical explanations even though i said i understand IT. these dipshits fucked up by basing themselves in the USA though. as i said in OP, they are counting on traders, lawyers, etc to not understand how servers work. there is no way kraken or polo will survive. i am jumping ship on both, but kraken is priority because their "bug" still allows you to open new positions but not close them. polo just completely stops working which at least makes more sense.
>>
Name one exchange that isn't a bucketshop.
>>
>>2191046
Bittrex.
>>
>>2190450

Crypto has a major stockholm syndrome problem. Alot of people are still beliebers in Bitfinex even after an insider (probably their CEO) basically robbed all their users blind. But no the lemmings all come back to trade!
>>
File: krapkenjob.png (200KB, 662x483px) Image search: [Google]
krapkenjob.png
200KB, 662x483px
>hiring a talented engineer that can hide all of our bucketeering before we get assraped
>>
>>2189984
How can you even accept to do business with this exchange when the user agreement is

"YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT INFORMATION YOU STORE OR TRANSFER THROUGH OUR SERVICES MAY BECOME IRRETRIEVABLY LOST OR CORRUPTED OR TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO A VARIETY OF CAUSES, INCLUDING SOFTWARE FAILURES, PROTOCOL CHANGES BY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, INTERNET OUTAGES, FORCE MAJEURE EVENT OR OTHER DISASTERS INCLUDING THIRD PARTY DDOS ATTACKS, SCHEDULED OR UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE, OR OTHER CAUSES EITHER WITHIN OR OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR BACKING UP AND MAINTAINING DUPLICATE COPIES OF ANY INFORMATION YOU STORE OR TRANSFER THROUGH OUR SERVICES"

Are exchange owners bitcoin believers who want to make money out of speculative investors because they hate them?
>>
>>2192074
that clause further proves my point that these guys are well aware they can make a killing by allowing themselves to be ddos'ed. sickening.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.