[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /biz/, I need your serious crypto advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: download.png (512KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
512KB, 1920x1080px
To keep a sob story short, my dear ma is going to have to have surgery in about a month on her foot. Nothing serious, just inconvenient.

She's expected to have 6-12 weeks off to recover, which will mean she won't be able to work at all (She's a waitress/chef, constantly on her feet). Her not being able to work means the two of us are going to be down anywhere between £1800 and £3600 over those weeks.

What's going to be the best way for me to help take as much of that chunk out as I can, just load up what disposable money I have and just daytrade a ton of altcoins like there's no tomorrow? Or something else?

Thanks for your time either way. Pic is very unrelated.
>>
you should probably get a job
>>
How much money do you have? If the uptrend doesn't reverse you can easily double it or more in a month with cr*pto
>>
>>2189749
post your foot, lets see if your deadass
>>
>>2189774
I *have* a job already, but what I earn essentially goes to the house and various other bills, hence why I was asking.
>>
>>2189782
Honestly, not a huge amount, like £200 spare on me right now, could probably siphon off some other stuff as paydays happen.
>>
>>2189749
>>2189803
>>2189819
post feet
>>
File: mastotron house.jpg (158KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
mastotron house.jpg
158KB, 375x500px
if you UK, cant you get job?
>>
>>2189835
Like I said to the other fella, I have a job, it just doesn't pay enough to support us both like that on such short notice.
>>
>>2189785
MoonCoin I'll look into properly, seen it gain a bit of popularity on here in the last week or so, thanks.
>>
File: xacs wife.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
xacs wife.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>2189844
Are you UK and over 18?Confident with computers and numbers?You could do matched betting and make that part time in a couple of months.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.