[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buy oil.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1297400956018_ORIGINAL.jpg (16KB, 416x520px) Image search: [Google]
1297400956018_ORIGINAL.jpg
16KB, 416x520px
Title.

Oil is about to go back to 2008 prices.

Remember this OP
>>
>>2184497
Thanks for reading the newpaper, OP.
>>
>>2184497
What could trigger that? Surely those deals are in the process of being priced in already, and the US will begin producing more.
>>
>>2184518
An imminent global financial collapse that will hit around the end of this year / early 2018. Many oil companies will close down and only the strongest ones will survive.
The oil price will skyrocket
>>
>>2184518
Just read a newspaper like OP did.
>>
>>2184568
Look, I'll agree a correction is near, everything is sooooo fucking far from their moving average supports. But that'll be it, I don't think anything will trigger oil prices to do that.
>>
>chance of 100% gains on oil or 1000% gains on MOON

yeah...thanks for the tip gramps
>>
>>2184602
US of A will figure out a way such as creating another war in the Middle East to balance the overproduction.
Idk
>>
>>2184497
I actually work in oil fwiw. Drilling activity has increased quite a bit, but most in-house economics guys for our clients don't see oil above $60 this year, and not about $75 until end of 2018.

We're all basing our drilling plans off those numbers. Hence why you haven't seen the activity really ramp up in those speculative plays like the Tuscaloosa that need $100+ to even sniff profitability.
>>
>>2184643
So a lower US dollar will help with that right? I think Trump did the weapons deal with Saudis to also encourage them to put in more production caps (through OPEC).
>>
>>2184731
Yes, lower US dollar and low interest rates will theoretically help the price of oil. On a macro-level though, lower dollar value could put strain on consumers meaning demand for fuel (and other oil based products) takes a hit - which will then negatively impact the price of oil.

I haven't read much into the arms deal to speak intelligently on how it would affect the oil market. Hopefully it was a powerplay to, like you said, encourage KSA and OPEC to extend (or deepen) cuts.
>>
>>2184643
>Implying the oil price can be predicted and is not just controlled and manipulated by Saudis.

There is no such thing as forecasting the price of the oil. The whole market is owned by Arabs and (((them))).
>>
>>2184497
never heard of a crypto with the ticker OIL
>>
>>2184794
>There is no such thing as forecasting the price of the oil

Yep, we just stick holes in the ground all willy-nilly no matter the drilling cost. La dee da whoopee woohoo! Let's just drill for this black stuff and sell it for whatever the merchant at the market gives us! Great idea guys!

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>2184812
Holy shit you are a strawman!
All I am saying is that the oil market is controlled by Saudis. They call the drillings, they own most of the supply and can decide whenever and wherever they want how much to extract and where, resulting in over/under production.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.