[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diversification of coins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1488031371372.jpg (154KB, 900x593px) Image search: [Google]
1488031371372.jpg
154KB, 900x593px
Hey, guys, does it still make sense to diversify funds among altcoins due to the constant and steady rise of ethereum and bitcoin?
It seems that atm that rest of coins don't keep up. If I'm wrong in which coins on Poloniex I should invest in?
>>
>>2184104
30% BTC
30% ETH
10-20% ETC

Spread the rest among other top 10 that have been around a while
>>
>>2184104
Take a small position in every coin on Polo while the discount lasts. People still chase higher returns than Etc and BTC are getting so they PnD the shitcoins. Polo is highly liquid so easy to sell later.
>>
>>2184104
ETH is about to teacup and handle, XRP looks like its about to do some shit too

fuck dude everything is 20% off, buy anything
>>
Can you turn bitcoin into usable money?
>>
>>2184181
Holy fuck I hate you newfags so fucking much I'm gonna kill you with my bare hands
>>
>>2184181
What's wrong with sending it to coinbase and withdraw funds straight into my bank account? I did it already with small amounts of money.
>>
>>2184181
When you're ready, you won't have to.
>>
File: 1474111999900.png (115KB, 1166x697px) Image search: [Google]
1474111999900.png
115KB, 1166x697px
>>2184104
This are my coins, I am so diversified because I had like 70 shitcoins from 2014. Some of them are worth something now
potcoin for example!
>>
>>2184104
If you don't hold Monero you might kill yourself in ten years.
>>
>>2184201
That savage reply, I haven't laughed so hard in a while.
>>
>>2184201
Okay I laughed out loud at work.
But it is this new money which will take all of us to the moon. Let them get on our starliner (naturally they're buying a 2nd class ticket).
>>
Not diversifying sets you up for two things:
1. Losing more when your security tanks.
2. Worse, and magnified by 1, not being able to sell something that will make you profit to buy something that will make you even more profit.
>>
So I did a following thing with some pennies. Shall I change something?
>>
>hey guys I'm a newfag, how does this work?
This always happens, BTC pumps hard, alts fall, BTC slows in growth or falls and the alts start pumping again
>>
>>2184104
Just so you're aware from the start of the year BTC is up about 2.5x at this time (ATH) ETH is up something like 25x (ATH), and XRP is something like 60x (dip)
>>
>>2184605
Two things
1-Sorry if by BTC value
2-Not enough Monero. At 1 million a coin you'll only have half a million dollars.
>>
>>2184691
Ok, I bought some more Monero.
>>
>>2184691
oh noes, what will he ever do with only half a million dollars!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.