[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MONA.CO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

So I've done some research, and this seems a great opportunity to invest some ETH.

Thought it was a scam first, but turns out the founder is the legit founder of foris, that is the paypall of asia.

He now basically made a paypal where you can pay FIAT in ETH and BTC.

Team is absolutely impressive, plus finally some ETH tokens which can actually buy you goods, not processing power or something else cheap

ICO is at 140 MCO/eth NOW, GET IN WHILE YOU CAN
https://mona.co/tokensale.html?aid=tyNTmdCtTkCw1rD_eYXHYA
>>
>>
Anybody else got in?
>>
looks promising OP thanks for the heads up
>>
>>2183250

Yep, if this get's as popular as his other companies i'm getting a lambo :)
>>
So there was a total of a day between announcing the ICO and it starting.

Big red flag.
>>
>>2183270
Not a red flag at all, it means they don't want pump-n-dumpers getting on early. All large, reputable businesses do this when they know they have a gold product.
>>
>>2183209
>>2183217
>>2183231
>>2183269
could you be any more obvious?

at least put some work in, Mr. Shill.
>>
>>2183270
Not at all, 'stealth' is very hip at the moment.

Founder sold his other ventures for $100mil+ I don't think he will run a cheap scam:)

He is nothing more than a money guy, agreed :) but those people can make companies grow
>>
isnt that basicly Tokencard TKN ?
>>
>>2183289
More like an paypall app, but you can hold ETH/BTC and pay fiat.

This are the first ETH tokes which are actually a currency
>>
>>2183277

>pump-n-dumpers

It's an ICO. They can choose when to get listed on an exchange and can choose how much an individual can buy at a time, if they wanted to.

>>2183286

Not denying the team looks strong. The problem is the surprise nature of the ICO (used to shock investors into getting in without proper due diligence) combined with the fact that their entire concept is a carbon copy of Tokencard - even using their issuance numbers.

Their argument for leaving just a one day notice period was that they had a 'competitor' coming out next month (just after the time this ICO ends then) and they had no idea about said competitor until an expo 2 weeks ago.

They also said they've been working on this project for over a year, yet don't 'understand the community' they were building the product for.
>>
>>2183331
Well here's the thing. The CEO has a proven trackrecord of knowing how to grow a business. Twice went to $100mil+. I don't see any reason why he can't do the same again with an ETH based product. Imagine his network in asia's markets

TOKEN's team doesn't have this advantage
>>
>>2183401

Yeah and his last business (Ensogo) crashed and burned.

Invest here if you want, but just saying how good the team is doesn't mean the product is legit. The funding is all just for advertisements. The tokens you get will only be worth something if enough people actually use the card to make the 'asset contract' worth it.
>>
>>2183463
>The tokens you get will only be worth something if enough people actually use the card to make the 'asset contract' worth it.

CEO has a proven trackrecord of beeing able to archive this
>>
just invested 2 ETH, wish me luck guys :)
>>
>>
>>2183209
foris is paypal of asia? lived in asia whole life and never heard of these guys
>>
>>2183650
When i was in china everybody used it
>>
Nice referral link
>>
>>2183919
lol nice try shill
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.