/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of todays memecoins will be dead in 2 years? Talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1495577909260.jpg (119KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1495577909260.jpg
119KB, 630x630px
How many of todays memecoins will be dead in 2 years? Talking about RDD, XBY, DGB, MOON, POSW, GNT, VOX, MUSIC etc
>>
All

Remember pandacoin?
No of course you dont
>>
>>2182836
All of them, but they will have a hell of a year this year with all the normies.
>>
I think the only ones that will survive will be DGB and MUSIC.
RDD won't take off due normies dislike for crypto.
POSW LOL
XBY and VOX are gay.
GNT isn't attractive to companies who wish to keep their data private.
MOON is 100% meme and will be dead in a month.

DGB has enough hype around the "$1 goal" to sustain holders and an actual application in micro transaction wallets.
MUSIC will be getting passed around by pennyless musicians for years to come. It will be worthless tho.
>>
>>2182836
>GNT
This is the only one with a glimmer of surviving.
>>
>Everything which isn't BTC or ETH is a memecoin.

wed lad
>>
>>2182836
I would say 100% of them unless the normies buy in during this wave, see the volume, and think coins like RDD have a future.

The thing about these coins is that they don't really represent anything new. Sure, they have niche applications, but there's nothing stopping anyone from using BTC to accomplish the same thing. Sure, transaction speed is a consideration, so something like XRP has merit...

...but the meme coins like RDD and MOON? Forget it. I give them a 5% chance of surviving the summer, let along the next 24 months.
>>
>>2182836
The only coins that will survive the summer are the big ones that can be converted into USD.
>>
>>2182884
>RDD won't take off due normies dislike for crypto.

RDD is the normie coin.
That's like all Redd-ID is.
This coin stands the highest chance right now of tapping directly into the social media market.

You're right that people don't trust crypto in general, but people are fickle and they will be swayed as soon as literally any celebrity tells them it's cool now.
Then suddenly all of Reddit, Imgur, Tumblr, and the rest of the gang are going to be shoveling reddcoins into each other's faces.
>>
BTC, ETH, BAT

all 3 serve a purpose that the others cannot
>>
sorry faggots but XBY is here to stay it will be used by 75% of worlds population and everybody will want to work with them and eventually try to copy and steal it's brilliant script

no better algo than PoSign which is 100% unhackable so your data will be save 100% and can be accessed from anywhere in the world
>>
All of them
>>
>>2182836
DGB won't last that long, although me being able to buy 30k at 100 sats would still have time to pull out when shit goes down
POSW is already dead, no explanation needed
XBY, GNT no chance
RDD, VOX no future
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.