[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Alts are MOST inversely correlated to BTC PUMP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: poloniex-altcoin-markets.png (45KB, 372x480px) Image search: [Google]
poloniex-altcoin-markets.png
45KB, 372x480px
Hi guys

We all know that when BTC pumps alts tend to dump as traders move cash to btc.

But my question is which alts are most likely to recover and shoot straight back up when btc dumps again?

Which Alt has the biggest jump and recovery? I am trying to buy the dip and hopefully gain when it recovers....

Any experienced traders who can vouch for solid alts that recover very strongly when btc dips?
>>
>>2182727
DGB and STR are sure to skyrocket after BTC dumps
>>
XEM
>>
LTC and ETH. They will be added to bitstamp next month.
>>
XRP, ETH
>>
buying bytecoin at 100 sats seems to be a pretty safe bet
>>
>>2182801
>bullshit scamcoin
BCN is ogre
>>
bytecoin has dumped 33% in the last 24 hours.

currently at 96 btc, was around 160 sats before dump...

volume is 500 btc over 24 hours so looks ok

do you think it will jump up to 160 as soon as btc takes a dip??
>>
>>2182827
no
>>
>>2182727
I like the idea of this thread OP, and I believe you're on the right track with the relationship between btc and alts. However, do be cautious as I also believe that during a significant btc pullback people may also sell off some of there alts and go to Eth. So if you're looking to employ this strategy, I recommend upping how much you hold of Eth.
>>
cheers
>>
>>2182727
I wrote a lengthy post about this a few weeks ago in terms of a rush-for-BTC-exit. It's going to depend who's dumping (chinks, japs, pajeets etc..), but I suggested the coin in clear 2nd would generally be the go to mostly regardless of which one that happens to be, at the time this was XRP, now it is ETH. As it stands some smart asses might take XRP trying to catch the dip, but probably more likely the first big movements today would take ETH and the herd follows to try catch the wave.
>>
>>2182954
link for post?
>>
>>2182984
no idea, gist of it was basically safety in numbers and the wide availability of say eth vs usdt, we'll have to wait for btc to come in hard then pay attention to where it's going
>>
Xrp is the silent player, ehen evrything is at its ath, this is below its ath. And then boom breaks all expectations.

Strong hands win
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.