[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys we need to talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: shill threads.png (468KB, 1258x613px) Image search: [Google]
shill threads.png
468KB, 1258x613px
>image related
>>
BUY MOONCOIN OR BE LEFT BEHIND
>>
We know it's p and d, but let's meme it anyway
>>
>>2179548
l2use filters
>>
File: 1495508424550.png (2MB, 1064x983px) Image search: [Google]
1495508424550.png
2MB, 1064x983px
>>2179548
Like seriously they told us to buy DIGIBYTE when it was 115 sat on ground floor before they pumped.

RDD when it was 5 sat before they pumped.

Moon 1 say before it pumped to 2 sat.

??!?!?!??!?!!?!??!!??!!?/!?!?!?!?/1!!/1?!?!?!? It's the golden age of crypto to do these kinds of things easily right now in an unregulated market, all we have to do is get it on another exchange and the shills here apparently have connections with twitter and social media.
>>
>>2179548
>all these carefully drawn pictures of an attractive female to make schmucks buy
I can't believe /biz/ falls for blatant scamming like this.
>>
>>2179710
Biz feels like a board pop up adds from the 90s right now.
>>
>>2179736
*board of
>>
>>2179548
Enjoy the ride bro
>>
>>2179548
Eh, been trying to talk to Digicucks for the past two hours or so.

They still don't get it even when you ask if the DGB devs have actually figured out a way to mine DGB in minecraft.

Just not worth even bullying them anymore, it's just sad.
>>
File: alison_brie_nude_leak_uncensored.jpg (145KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
alison_brie_nude_leak_uncensored.jpg
145KB, 1000x800px
>>2179601
yet everyone in the discords and slacks are shouting HODL....

i'm literally never letting these go
>>
>not buying the dip
>>
>>2179819
Oh, I'm in the DGB and RDD slacks.

I hit my 5x gains then dip, any higher and its playing with fire.

You don't want to be stuck holding those bags, friend.
>>
>>2179819
Why do you think there's always a thread with "a whale just set up a massive sell wall. all we need to do is break through it and then this will moon!"
Who do you think is behind those posts? Everyone always falls for it.
>>
>>2179842
>up 1200%
>the dip
>>
>>2179710
>carefully drawn

it's a recolored smug wendy picture, not even OC :/
>>
>>2179850
that's okay with me... if i lost all of it i wouldn't lose a wink of sleep... however, couple million of each alt coin is just fun
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.