[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DGB holder here, though I have investments in all the top 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: aquamarine-114393l.jpg (257KB, 1772x1176px) Image search: [Google]
aquamarine-114393l.jpg
257KB, 1772x1176px
DGB holder here, though I have investments in all the top 10 coins and some rando shit coins (like vox, fuck you vox).

HOLD. Group psychology is telling you to sell right now. BTC is mooning which causes all alt coins to sell. Smart people are buying up alt coins as we speak because they know the market will correct itself appropriately again. I just bought another 2 BTC of DGB...

Do the opposite of what everyone is doing and you'll beat the market. Right now everyone is panic selling to cut their losses... poor decision. Iron hands, we're still in an incredible bull market, don't miss out on the gains because of FUD.
>>
>>2178348
>do the opposite of what everyone else is doing

Makes sense, I'm incredibly unhappy.
>>
There is a forest fire and everyone is trying to dowse the fire with gasoline. Panic and fear, it might even drop to 400 sats on morning.
>>
>tfw buying BTC while DBG prepares to explode
>>
>>2178388
>>2178407
I'm going to spend another 5 BTC if DGB drops that much. I have 6MM DGB right now and I want more.

Look at the coins, their developers, and their potential futures. Invest in coins you believe in, and have fun with retarded shit coins like moon coin if you wanna gamble and play P&D.

Long term investing requires you to weather storms... this isn't even a bad one. If you recall XRP's path it was completely fucked and you had many people dropping out along the way... but the ones that held are now worth hundreds of thousands if not millions.

Iron hands people, iron hands. Also buy the dip.
>>
>>2178348
Totally agree, put a little bit more in at 540.

I'm well invested in other coins as well at the moment so didn't have much. But I'm happy. DGB will rise again!!
>>
How do we fix panic seller? Thera are doing exactly what whales want them to do.
>>
>>2178451
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHY DON'T YOU ALREADY REALIZE I BOUGHT HE FUCKING DIP I CAN'T BUY THE DIP ANYMORE YOU SAID THAT WAS THE DIP SO BOUGHT IT THERE IS NO MORE MONEY TO BUY THE EDIP I BOUGHT E DIPS ALREADY I'M JSUT LOSING MONEY NOWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
New fag. What does sat mean? No help online.
>>
>>2178451

This.

This is the reason why I will never sell.
>>
>>2178965
Satoshi which is like 1 tenths of a bitcoin or something like that. Basically the smallest amount you can trade for.
>>
>>2178994
Ah thank you.
>>
>>2178451

>6 millions

Holy shit, can I has like 1000?

DBZNXdiCiHc7oWXPU6Usf7nsCJPnhq6fsj
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.