[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waves Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: waves.png (254KB, 723x448px) Image search: [Google]
waves.png
254KB, 723x448px
No memes.
No pump and dumps.
No shilling.

Let's just talk about WAVES and its future.

Do you think it has potential?
I think we might see $10 in the next month or two.

Thoughts?
>>
>no memes
>no pumps
>no shilling
>oh yeah btw we $10 in a month ;)
>>
Waves is 50%+ of my holdings and the coin I feel the least stress holding
Slack community is great, roadmap is great, really undervalued IMHO
>>
>>2175191
I don't even have money in it at the moment. Just my opinion on the coin.
>>
>>2175172
depends, there's fuckloads of similiar platforms coming up - it's gonna be a race to make the DEX work and establish a huge amount of users.
>>
>>2175172
Why do you say that? Are there important development milestones coming out?
>>
>>2175227
Waves is now at the exact level that Dash was when I put in a large buy order for $2 Dash and waited patiently to buy enough Dash for a master-node. It never went back down to 2$
>>
WAVES has excellent branding. I can not think of a better name for a currency.
>>
>>2175254
Who gives a shit about that? Is there an actual future for the coin?

Analyzing price and markets isn't worth anything if there's no continued development behind it.
>>
>>2175301
Daily updates on github, very active slack, seems dope to me.
>>
>>2175327
Alright, well that's good to hear. Thanks.

It has taken a hit recently but I have faith in it as well. Don't want it to die.
>>
>>2175172
Waves are one of the only functionally usable coins right now. Sure you can make payments with any crypto, but Waves held in the Liteclient wallet are used for mining and strengthening the network. I am getting rewards, and a tiny bit of each transaction on the network.

I literally cannot wait until the network is finished because it will have multiple transactions each second from crowdfunding, airdrops, the DEX stock market/fiat gateway, sidechaining other cryptos, and more.

Q: How do you quickly trade Bitcoin?
A:Trade it on the Waves platform, you can trade BTC quickly and cheaply.

Waves has fucking solved the bitcoin shitstorm in the least invasive, most realistic way possible. Know your crypto projects, it will make or break this next round of investors.
>>
Is waves at any any of the conferences? if not, will it be next year?
>>
>>2175301
Development recently has been a driver in price. They are opening currency gateways, and have the euro as a tradable pair against Waves, BTC and a few other assets currently. This is how the money will begin to flow into the project.
>>
>>2175352
Zoom out a little from that 6 hour chart buddy lol :^)
>>
>>2175201
Ha same actually.
I think it's actually a pretty good coin, but I don't have any money in it unfortunately.
I did buy in at 44k but I sold when it hit 78k. Forgot about it after it stalled.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.