[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

waves is ready for the next pump, good entry point atm, get in now!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: DAnBbaoWsAAGu_Z.jpg (100KB, 1759x1026px) Image search: [Google]
DAnBbaoWsAAGu_Z.jpg
100KB, 1759x1026px
waves is ready for the next pump, good entry point atm, get in now!
>>
FINALLY
>>
>>2173100
All in max leverage
>>
Cya on the moon lads
>>
>>2173159
Where do you margin waves?
>>
I'm going to beg waves from the waves guy in exchange of offering himself a valuable idea. will it work?
>>
>>2173704
Waves is a platform for crowdfunding, it's all about ideas. You should join their slack, they will listen
>>
Shit the pump has just started, see you guys at the 3 comas club
>>
can anyone explain whats so good about Waves and why it isnt just another shitcoin like DGB?
>>
>>2173870
crowdfunding is retarded, this coin will fail like all crowdfunding sites will eventually
>>
>that marketcap
Convince us as to why this should be a top 10 coin.
>>
>>2174169
Crowdfunding, as in crowdfunding for cryptocoins and other great ideas. You know crowdfunding is an effective way for investors to make money off the start up? If you don't believe in crowdfunding, how the fuck do you think all crypto currencies got started? Anyway, that is just a small part of waves, but you come off as an idiot.
>>
>>2173100
forget about waves and catch the next rdd -> dopecoin
>>
>>2174437
Because people do not understand what they are investing in and just shuffle money into Bitcoin. Retarded outlooks such as "durr crowdfunding is dumb" when it is the backbone of crypto and online projects, and other such retarded behaviour. So yes I can see why the cap is low. Do you expect people to fully research something they probably don't comprehend in the first place?
>>
>>2174913
Reddcoin and dope coin are just fucking Bitcoin copies with flashy names. They are not part of the advancement of crypto functionality. Your coins are shit because they are just a basic token. Waves and a few other projects are entire market places, profit sharing and decentralized mini-banks. Fuck you, brainlet.
>>
>>2174942
>cap is low
I consider the cap to be quite high actually.
>>
>>2175063
Compared to dogecoin, or several other bitcoin copies with no tech? If the market proves to make its valuations based on tech, Waves will make its way up through the ranks. If the Market is pure hype, I agree only the current top coins will really be making the most money. Less so for lower hype-ranked coins.
>>
>>2175186
No, compared to STEEM, GNT, and ZEC which are all around the same market cap as it. Why do you think WAVES should be higher than any of these?
>>
>>2175331
Whatever, I don't have to explain anything anymore. I have been typing for hours. The rational market will prevail. STEEM is okay, but waves has bigger things on the go imo. The fact Waves is designed with a normie interface is also extremely important. I dont care about shilling anymore, do your own DD you are on the right track from showing your hand.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.