[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MICROSOFT and WINGS! What an announcement!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

File: Microsoft WINGS.jpg (2MB, 3973x2582px) Image search: [Google]
Microsoft WINGS.jpg
2MB, 3973x2582px
Damn boyyys, look at the announcement on Twitter! Microsoft gets us to the moon!
>>
WOOOOHH the hype is real! Damn people, get in here or you ll lose out on another moon mission!
>>
HERE WE GO, JUST BOUGHT IN.

PERFECT TIMING.
>>
>>2172996
post link
>>
>>2172996
MICROSOFT GIVES YOU WINGSSSS
>>
>>2172996

no link means op is a faggot
>>
>>2173044
https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/866620320177901568
>>
>>2173044
>WINGS
https://twitter.com/wingsplatform?lang=en
Not hard to google
>>
File: cxc.png (106KB, 588x331px) Image search: [Google]
cxc.png
106KB, 588x331px
BUY THIS COIN BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE
>>
>>2172996
sell dgb and put into this?
>>
Damn. Look at how fast those sell walls are coming down and its not even prepumped. I'm in.
>>
>>2173073
The announcement was 2 days ago. This isn't fresh news.
>>
>>2173069

>22 May

already pumped, nothing to see here
>>
>>2173073
DGB is a dead horse, and dead horses wont fly as far as WINGS!
>>
>>2173073
DGB might bounce back in a week or so but unsure.

I took out half my DGB for this.
>>
>>2173073
Already sold all my dgb, WINGS is starting like a rocket!!!
>>
>>2172996

Great call, OP!
THANKS!
>>
newfag here what platform should i use to buy with my dirty FIAT money
>>
>>2173141
The go to option for most people is Coinbase but you won't be able to get more than $150 instantly.

If you want more than that you have to wire the money through coinbase and you won't get yer coins for a week.
>>
Up 1k sats in just a few minutes, are we flying to the moon on WINGS?
>>
>>2173204
DAMN RIGHT! MOOOOOON!
>>
If you have not sold the DGB crash yet and put your money on WAVES then you are missing out on a real investment
>>
>>2173279
waves or wings my nigga
>>
>>2173288
WINGS**
SORRY TOO HYPED FOR THIS SHIIIIT
>>
File: 1_vyDV73cFQ4OQy2X31cwMWw.jpg (58KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
1_vyDV73cFQ4OQy2X31cwMWw.jpg
58KB, 800x400px
>>2173279
I can honestly see Waves being as big as ETH in a year or two. I was sceptical of it until I decided to look into it further. These Russian programmers don't fuck about!
>>
>>2173279
>selling low

This is how you're not rich
>>
is it weird I think this is a whale trap to get people to sell DGB, destroy the price to inflate some meme coin only to dump wings and rebuy dbg?
>>
>>2172996
just sold all my DGB to put into WINGS!!!! Take me to the moon!!!!
>>
DGB is the future of gaming.

This is nothing but Microsoft hosting some shit for free. Nothing to see here boys
>>
>>2173338
no, its exactly what I'm thinking. Just wondering if I should gamble into it or just put the little I have on dgb into moon instead.
>>
>>2173350
So what?

Based on order book we are looking at at least a 25% ROI by tomorrow. Might as well enjoy free money.
>>
>>2173350
dgb is a meme and you know it. bit crystal, game token, mobile go just ended its ICO. Dgb is not the future quit trying to get other people to hold your bags
>>
>>2172996
Link or never happend
>>
>>2173338
If you consider a shillcoin with a non-existant mod in a video game better than a coin with funds from Microsoft then kys
>>
>Microsoft Azure

Oh yeah well done for getting on the same thing every company in the world can get on, especially startups that get free hosting for a while to keep them on there
>>
This si from may 22
>>
Ok I'm in for .5BTC, this announcement was on Monday but it only jumped 12% or so from that, it's not a "Microsoft partnership" per se but Bizspark+ is an invite-only Microsoft accelerator

Their Twitter has 12k followers which is pretty decent, Waves has half that at 10x the price (I love Waves)
>>
Ok guys, ill try and help you put 2 and 2 together.

Look down a page or to at the daodact.
Think voting platform.
Think who votes, think the limitations of voting ... fraud etc.

Think how much public sector is in bed with microsoft.

Its building a POC that we wont need the polling stations anymore. Thats the end game.

It wont be wings intention, but it will be M$'s
>>
actually cant believe i got cucked by this shitscam. bought at 134k sats and its now down to 130k. zzzz
>>
>>2173471
Weak hands are for cucks
>>
>>2173468
To simplify it, they are trying to as easily and cheaply get on the upcoming e-voting industry.
>>
File: cryptobullish.png (135KB, 776x449px) Image search: [Google]
cryptobullish.png
135KB, 776x449px
>>2173519
Yeah, but dip pickups is for GODS
>>
memecoin or real?
>>
File: evote.png (190KB, 384x528px) Image search: [Google]
evote.png
190KB, 384x528px
>>2173539
Courts, Poll booths, Town Halls, Surveys... any public sector silo that requires a democratic process to bring about actions/motions
>>
>>2173338
That's precisely what this thread is.
>>
>>2173641
Make up your own mind, I'm going with real because this is the most valid proof i've seen out of all the shitcoins posted here lately
>>
>>2173641
It has serious potential. It's doing what the DAO tried to do last year, but this will likely succeed.
>>
>>2173471
We are just starting our engines! Keep the hype train rollin'!
>>
>>2173641
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhNFGBGNONk
>>
>>2172996
Microsoft will be accepting Mooncoins soon
>>
>120k
such confidence
>>
>>2173676

This is real. Buy in.
>>
Just bought 230 shares. Will give it a week before I decide whether to buy/sell/hold.

All I know is that /biz/ has the power to propel a shit coin and giving in to the shills will usually net you some bucks if you time it right.
>>
If we can shill the shit out of this coin to the normies, we can make disgusting amounts of money anon's. If we can get the volume to pump up in ANY way so that it hits the front page of Bittrex SOMEWHERE, we can fastforward the price discovery on this gem.

I recommend buying anytime a whale takes a dump and price drops drastically. The reason it's easy to drop price is because the market doesn't have many to pass around. SCARCITY IS HIGH. so the prices are very spread out. We need to pump VOLUME /biz/ Get the normies in!!!
>>
>>2172996
stop shilling on mooncoins and buy some dopecoins on bittrex... real news -> canada legalized pot and backs dopecoin
>>
>>2174826
>A country backs a shitcoin because of marijuana
O I am laffin
>>
Are any of you guys looking at the candlesticks for this bitch?? We could moon.
>>
WINGS ARE MOONING!

NOT A DRILL!!!
>>
>>2175141
>>2175141
MOON HAS WINGS
FRANK SINATRA FLY ME 2 TEH MOON
>>
File: MOONHASWINGS.png (72KB, 1344x436px) Image search: [Google]
MOONHASWINGS.png
72KB, 1344x436px
>>2175161
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hxibHJOE5E
>>
>>2175185
I love you.
>>
>>2175237
<3 u2 (no homo)
>>
>>2173471
Trading isn't for you if you can't hold for more than an hour
>>
price has almost gone up 16% in the last couple hours. If volume can get to even 300 or 400 BTC, We're gonna be rich. Pray for volume!!
>>
scraping weak hands again
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.