[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i opened an account on bleutrade to get some mooncoin but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (18KB, 752x507px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18KB, 752x507px
so i opened an account on bleutrade to get some mooncoin but changed my mind and wanted to get my coins out again, i already deposited them and wanted to login to transfer my coins back to my ledger

this is what happened when i tried to log back in

holy shit this sucks ass, 3 btc down the drain
>>
>>2170848
Maybe you just mistyped your login
>>
that'll teach you not to buy into a pump and dump shitcoin, wont it?
>>
>>2170848
You put 3BTC into a P&D shitcoin?
>>
>>2170970
i did not, i deposited 3 btc and changed my mind, i wanted to get it out, made a transaction to my ledger, and logged out of my account

i then logged back in to check if the tx went through and now this happened
>>
I have no problems with Bleutrade. Got 1m Moon coins and will be holding them.
>>
I've nver had any problems with bleutrade.
If I had to guess I would say you are lying about having deposited any coins at all. How do we know you didn't just make an account and then deactivate it to ake this shill thread?
>>
hehe support was quick, my account has been normalized
>>
>>2172771
Did they say what was the reason?
>>
File: 1495646991275.png (154KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1495646991275.png
154KB, 499x499px
>>2170989
that's what you get for venturing outside of polo/bittrex
pic related
>>
>>2172803
suspicious behaviour, deposit and instant withdrawal.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.