[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Profilo ideas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0408.png (370KB, 1000x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0408.png
370KB, 1000x400px
New 4chan user here.

What do you guys think of a profilo of DGB, xRP, and vox?

I am new so please bare with me.

I want a lambo.

Also, what is the reasoning to buy BTC with a USD and then buy a certain crypto?
>>
Hi OP. the only correct answer currently is DGB. DGB is the final voyage to riches before normie enter the crypto market. DGB will lead the path for the early adopters.

XRP is scary. The Jews control it and I've heard you don't actually use XRP for what XRP is used for.

And I've never heard of Vox
>>
>>2170483
I got some XRP and it annoys the shit out of me, because there isn't anything happening about it. I made some gr8 gains by DGB and am watching Vox at the moment. Maybe I'll give it a try.

The reasoning is the fact that you can't buy most of the cryptos straight from USD
>>
Moon! NoW!!
>>
>>2170483
>I want a lambo.
70% ETH, 20% BTC, 10% Monero
>>
>>2170483
Avoid VOX, its a pump and dump. DGB and XRP are great for long term gains.
>>
I feel like I am late on the ETH
>>
>>2170652
ok lol

>If you bought $100 of bitcoin 7 years ago, you'd be sitting on $75 million now

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/22/bitcoin-price-hits-fresh-record-high-above-2100.html
>>
>>2170674
> Buying the second biggest market cap crypto is just like buying bitcoin when it was $0.05.
>>
I don't have that much to throw at it.

What is the price? ~170?

I was thinking of throwing ~400 into crypto
>>
Step up the crypto trading game, add me on skype: cryptoanna
>>
>>2170730
LMAO what a whore!
>>
>>2170700

Which one are you talking about?
>>
>>2170700
I bet if someone offered to sell you 10k btc for $100 back in the day you'll laugh at them for trying to peddle you some virtual tokens

Youre a dummy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.