[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can it really get better than that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170524-151903.png (371KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170524-151903.png
371KB, 1440x2560px
feels like a dream, are we early adopters or on the verge of a burst?
>>
btw, more coins below that just won't fit in the screenshot
>>
>>2168938
>are we early adopters or on the verge of a burst

Both?

I think that in the next few weeks they'll be a significant correction. Then, after a little while, the real party will start, peaking in about 4-6 months.

The dip coming now will be a bear trap.
>>
>>2168938

>tfw poorfag who learned about crypto all too late.
>mfw highest amount i've ever withdrawn is $350 dollars

This gives me hope though.

A question: how can you liquidate such an astronomical amount without your bank fucking you in the ass?
>>
>>2169019
Why would your bank not want you to give them large amounts of money? It's the IRS you need to worry about, not banks.
>>
>>2169040
I just realized I actually typed "banks"
My bad.
>>
>>2168967
This is correct. Hold those bags because they're all full of helium. No more weak hands!
>>
What the blazes is Rads
>>
>>2169019
Inform your bank before you cash out, so that they know beforehand that they should be expecting the transfer, and clarify what it is, where it's from. If you don't do that, they'll inquire (here where I live on the phone) about what the hell is going on on your account, and then you just need to clarify, maybe in person. So best bet I think is to just be proactive and tell them everything beforehand.
>>
>>2169019
>>2169186
By everything I mean that if they need, then let them know that it's capital gain from investing in crypto/digital assets that you just sold, and give the data of the transferring institution. I guess that's Coinbase for most people. So basically make sure they see that it's all legit.
>>
>>2169213
Coinbase has a weekly withdrawal limit of $15k. No bank is going to give a shit or inquire about a $15k transfer.
>>
>>2168938
Congrats! Well done
>>
>>2169226
Actually I think there is a federal law that requires financial institutions to report all transactions over $8k to the IRS due to "money laundering concerns". Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>2169226
mine does, but it might just be because it's a small local bank. i guess best is to check with the specific bank.
>>
>>2169291
>>
>>2169291
and what many people don't realize is that crypto exchanges are financial institutions and report to the irs too. afaik. they can even give you your yearly spreadsheets for accounting which is neet. crypto is legally much like stocks or real life currencies, depending on the country, so you just have to report and communicate everything correctly. it seems quite similar to regular stock business. choose good bank, follow rules, cash out. pay taxes, enjoy gains.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.