[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethereum Classic (ETC) thread: to the moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: etccup.png (45KB, 1127x439px) Image search: [Google]
etccup.png
45KB, 1127x439px
How far will this bad boy go? Put a lot of money into it right before the moon because all the charts just screamed buy me and I was right.

I don't think it is too late too buy yet, from now on we will just see an upward trend.

Those who have been in the crypto game for a while, what are your thoughts?
>>
>>2168001
Trading at $19 in Asia. Bullsih imo.
>>
>>2168016
Definitely bullish. A lot of money can be made with this one over the upcoming weeks.
>>
>>2168033
any news you know of?
>>
>>2168001
Why would you buy a coin that got hscked? And hacker whale manipulates i
>>
>>2168108
evidence?
>>
>>2168108
short term gains my friend
>>
went balls deep in ETH but after cryptoyoda tipped me off that ETH is good for short term gains but ultimately bullshit and that ETC is the future, I sold all my ETH at $100 and bought as much ETC as I could
now it's a waiting game, supposedly there will be a mooning but it'll take some time
>>
>>2168143
CryptoYoda was right though, after 5 hours or something it started to go up.
>>
>>2168143
hahaha wtf my man, you got played hard
>>
>>2168164
No way. Smart move. ETC is ETH. Just with a hard cap on coins, immutable chain and 1/10 the price. When they release Emerald Wallet in a couple of weeks, every ICO for ETH can be launched on ETC with ease. It's a way better deal. ETH still has potential to get fucked in the ass by the SEC from the DAO hack.
>>
>>2168164
i have to add that i bought myself into ETH when it was like $12 so I made mad gains anyway
>>
>>2168410
and could get another x10 multiplier if you understood what ETC offers.
>>
>>2168655
like what
>>
>>2168655
What does ETC offer?
>>
>>2168729
everything ETH does and more
everything ETH does can be done in ETC
everything ETC does can NOT be done in ETH
>>
>>2168744
That's very vague. Please elaborate.
>>
>>2168744
fuck off shilling your ET-Crap currency
>>
>>2168749
They're about to release Emerald Wallet. First it will just be a wallet but very soon it will allow ICOS to be launched. It will have compatibility with any ETH ICO so they can very easily launch all the same ones with gas at 1/10 the price. There's also the benefit of a hard coin cap, immutable chain and miners will flock to it when ETH goes PoS.

Get on their slack.
>>
I WANTED TO BUY ETC 2 DAYS AGO BUT THE FUCKING ETHEREUM WALLET WOULDN'T SYNC SO I DIDN'T DO IT

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I WANTED TO PUMP 300$ IN THIS

I COULD BE AT 700 BY NOW
>>
>>2169199
>Emerald Wallet

LOL chill bro, just grab some now there is plenty of time for moon
>>
File: yess.png (27KB, 800x1090px) Image search: [Google]
yess.png
27KB, 800x1090px
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-classic/#BTC

trading at polo for 0.007
trading at KRW for about 0.01

make your own choice.....
>>
>>2168143
Why is ETC the future?
I avoided ETH / ETC because of all the hard fork to reverse transactions / divided community bullshit.
>>
>>2168115
Look it up, the whole reason ETH hard forked and split into ETH and ETC was because someone managed to illegitimately obtain millions worth of coins.
They hardforked to remove the coins he gained.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.