[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain the technology behind a crypto of your choosing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: long-term-investment.jpg (40KB, 300x254px) Image search: [Google]
long-term-investment.jpg
40KB, 300x254px
Explain the technology behind a crypto of your choosing.
>>
You know for this entire board to be about cryptocurrency you guys can't explain the technology behind any of them? That's not a good sign. It's the only way to discern the shitcoins and good investments
>>
>>2168077

your thread just don't seem to attract *le epin meme

I am interested in this too.

Currently the only thing I am invested in are btc and eth. I cannot explain the technology, I can only explain of how I understood it:

Basically blockchains are decentralized systems of databases on a p2p network which serve as a platform upon which various applications and services can be built. Bitcoin is a payment/transaction system based on the blockchain technology, and Ethereum is a platform for building applications.

That's basically all I know about how it works, wisefags correct my wrongs
>>
>>2168399
im not a wisefag but thats pretty similar of how i got it
>>
>>2168077
ETH is something something blockchain, something something smart contracts, something about more companies investing in it. Something about better convenience for processing things. Something something decentralized, something and other somethings.
>>
Dgb= my gamer club coin/minecraft coin/lamboland ticket
>>
Ripple:

They use the ripple consensus ledger! For bank payments... and the bank saves 60% if they use XRP!

Hey teach do I get a sticker?
>>
>>2168491

kekd @ teach
>>
>ARK
Smartbridge, technology that let's blockchains interact
>PosW
A token of an unique PoS/exchange platform
>MUSIC
A coin with actual use. Artist create music and sell with via Musicoin platform
>VOX
Total meme coin but I'm into VR so I had to buy it. They have some assets that you can buy with VOX at their website and I heard they have an app coming out today.
>>
>>2167945
>>2168077
No fucking shit you genius did you think about this the whole week?

None of us use them as you're implying we should

Do you think stock brokers know how each company works? Do you need to be a google-tier developer to be able to trade Google stocks?

At most you could use some basic info about them that might influence their price/traction, but as we've seen with all shitcoins it's only hype and shills and pumps that matter, the market is just that tiny

The only ones that truly matter and might actually be used are btc and eth
>>
Golem - Will be used to power all JIDF bots.
>>
>>2167945
PEPECASH - The medium of exchange in the RarePepe trading card economy, the first blockchain based collectible assets.
>>
shitcoin #178632: it's being pumped and dumped by some fucking nerds on irc/discord/slack so I'm in to make a clean $500 to $5000 depending on the volume
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.