[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is happening to Musicoin? Anyone else still holding? Got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: J9-47JZs.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
J9-47JZs.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
What is happening to Musicoin? Anyone else still holding? Got 4k right now, hoping for a small pump to sell some.
>>
>>2167511
Just sold off mine. Apparently their announcement was canceled. Will come back if they make a new announcement.
>>
>>2167728
>selling at the bottom
kek
>>
>>2167511
The steel hands, will take the real profits of this.
>>
>>2167741
I doubled my money, that's good enough for me.
>>
realistically I see it as a 1k sat minimum going forward. it has potential and a purpose.

sold most of mine earlier and I already regret it, and hope to buy if it goes down to 700 or so.
>>
>>2167803
I trust this is the correct answer.
>>
>>2167852
What purpose would that be? Slap "music" on the name and suddenly it's somehow better than other established coins for music-related purposes?
>>
>>2167908

yeah pretty much.
>>
>>2167511
Sold at 1475. Great feeling. Fuck that 1500 sat sell wall
>>
No need to be nervous.. I think music will make a dgb and double within the Next week.. Maybe even more but I dont want to be too optimistic
>>
Ya I'm holding, if you joined the slack team, you would know that its a legit product. They are making desktop and mobile apps to be like Spotify, and why wouldn't people use it? Artists love that shit cause they get paid.
>>
By the way, this is going 3x at least in the next 72 hours. Look at the patterns of the latest coins pumped. That is all
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.