[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Success Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: expanding brain.jpg (91KB, 700x484px) Image search: [Google]
expanding brain.jpg
91KB, 700x484px
Tell me about how your life has changed since starting crypto?
>>
File: existential worries.png (2MB, 1036x1036px) Image search: [Google]
existential worries.png
2MB, 1036x1036px
I got a new hobby and my hopes for a distant transhumanist future grew bigger as I'm quite excited about this tech. Plus I made some unrealised profit.
>>
>>2167368

>Fledgling Artist
>Practice Relentlessly
>Wage-Cuck job taking up all time not spent practicing
>Perpetually feel behind
>Always trying to keep up and get better
>Have to work constantly
>Have to draw constantly

I thought that was going to be my life, but by the way things are looking, if I can even get just 20-30k out of this, I can stop working for atleast a year and potentially be able to start my career. It's been amazing to have hope that it won't take me until I'm 28 simply because I didn't want to pay 120+ grand to go to college.
>>
i actually felt happy for once in my life
>>
>>2167409
Seconded!!
>>
I've developed an addiction.
>>
>>2167368
I actually want the returns to slow down, I need a fucking break.
>>
>>2167368
im a millionaire and i still live in my parents house

hows that for success?
>>
>>2167390
Goof for you my man. I wish you happiness for your future.

>>2167395
Mine is pretty much a similar vein to yours, I wanted to study but couldn't afford it.

>>2167409
>>2167414
Pretty mostly this. I don't worry so much about my shopping or little things like filling up my car or whether I could afford to be sick etc.
Its like a huge burden off my shoulders.

>>2167514
Congratulations dude!
How long did it take you to get where you are?
>>
I was a second year CS student with no motivation to learn. Now all I want to learn about it security and the tech behind the coins.
>>
Like the other anon I now feel like I can actually make a decent living while practicing my craft (writing)

Whats better is that I wont have to churn out shitty toilet paper novels to do it. I cam focus on quality.

Then soon enough I'll move to a state with no captial gains tax.
>>
File: knowledge.jpg (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
knowledge.jpg
83KB, 800x600px
>>2167368
I've been studying trading and professional gambling for the best part of the last 2 years while wageslaving and was only able to make $2k from all my trades/gambles. i thought so much more would come. From my life and my business endeavors.

I was incredibly depressed at the thought that all my time spent learning was just a cope, and that i would never have financial independence and control over my life.

I into'd crypto a month ago and am up 500% from $10k in eth, dgb and xby. mainly dgb

Its provided me with a sense of direction i havent had in my life. i never knew if i was ever going to make it but now it seems if i ever will, this will be the way.

I have no fucking idea what lies ahead in the future but im not letting this opportunity pass me by. Millionaire or suicide by 2025. God speed anons.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.