[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it doing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: T9jnkEAU.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
T9jnkEAU.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
Seriously. What is happening with ripple? It seems odd that it's almost leveled off and any movement upward get squashed.
>>
File: wRNT3aL.png (34KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wRNT3aL.png
34KB, 1000x1000px
>>2167242
>what is happening with ripple

This
>>
>>2167242
The jews are taking control.
>>
Why doesn't it go down more?
>>
Price manipulation most likely, the only legit coin in the top 20 which didn't rise in a week. Someone wants to keep it low.
>>
>>2167281
If that's the case it might be a good time to start accumulating some.
>>
File: 1303840073128.jpg (8KB, 158x152px) Image search: [Google]
1303840073128.jpg
8KB, 158x152px
>The fidget spinner of crpyto

The corporations backing it have a price target too you know.
>>
File: ichimoku.png (794KB, 1392x770px) Image search: [Google]
ichimoku.png
794KB, 1392x770px
the fuck are ichimokus
>>
>>2167281

That means they will pump it some day, right?
>>
Ripple market cap just surpassed bitcoin
>>
>>2167242
Accumulation phase
Will pump sooner or later
>>
>>2167341
That would make sense. It won't go below 13200 or above 14200.
>>
File: 1495450833262.png (177KB, 440x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495450833262.png
177KB, 440x800px
>>2167242
former restinpepperipl bag holder here, finally dumped this shit for rdd, its not gonna moon any time soon, its heavily controlled by whales and maybe the owners who own most of the coin.
>>
>>2167396
if its controlled it means (((they))) will pump it sometime, otherwise why control it
>>
>>2167341
>>2167378
>>2167384
>>2167403

Last time it did this it didn't pump for three weeks. I'd expect something like that. It will probably drop lower though in the 11000 range.
>>
>>2167396
I don't understand this line of thinking. Why would the owners want to keep it low? They already hold most of it so they don't need to accumulate it.
>>
>>2167422
Probably because they are targeting banks and want a stable currency for them to use.
>>
>>2167422
>>2167448
I don't understand the line of thinking that they will arbitrarily "suppress" the price of XRP.

The purpose of the Ripple network is for banks to move funds cross-border more efficiently than they do currently. Take into consideration the circulating supply (99-100 billion) and the current price ($0.35). If they need to move billions of dollars for commerce, it would stand to reason that they want the price to be around $1, but probably not more.
>>
Is now a good time to invest? Thinking of selling my ETH and putting it all in XRP
>>
File: xrp 5.24 2.09am.png (38KB, 1026x418px) Image search: [Google]
xrp 5.24 2.09am.png
38KB, 1026x418px
>>2167598
It's a risky move if ETH moons again. I put in a buy order for 13700. The bid walls are growing.
>>
>>2167530
Mate they move trillions
>>
>>2167625
What's a reasonable price expectation for XRP if all of their plans go right?
>>
>>2167598
Poor move. ETH is mooning too hard.
>>
>>2167598
Don't.
Invest some if you want, but don't go balls deep.
>>
>>2167530
My theory, and, of course some other people's, is that they don't want to create a huge bubble which might pop and damage the company and the technology so they want to keep things down low. They still have a long road ahead, so keeping it low is actually crucial for the success.
>>
>>2167637
If ripple tech is adopted and XRP is used as a bridge currency? Fuck knows, see if you can find out how much USD is used for that purpose
>>
>>2167625
Exactly my point.

>>2167662
I agree to a certain extent. When more banks adopt it and it moves to practical use we should see it go higher. Like >>2167625 said, they want to move trillions.

This is a long game for sure.
>>
>>2167281
It's literally eth. Chill.
>>
>>2167671
It seems to be a lot.

>SWIFT messages direct the transfer of nearly $5 trillion worldwide each day.

https://www.fincen.gov/sites/default/files/shared/Appendix_D.pdf
>>
>>2167680
Yeah it's really about how much needs to be held and by who. It won't just be banks, if this is the best solution we get every little pajeet forex shop will need it.

I tend to view it in reverse though, on the assumption it's actually significantly cheaper banks will be pressured to use it to keep up with new and revamped forex businesses.

All that seems fairly certain right now though is that SWIFT is fucked.
>>
>>2167709
Yeah they've always appeared as the number one target for ripple so taken a bit of a look into them.

Remember though the bridge currency isn't needed in all cases, it's for fucked up currency pairs so would be a smaller piece of the pie from what I've gathered.
>>
>>2167743
Oh but that 5 trillion is SWIFT alone, they're big, but they're certainly not the only player
>>
>>2167719
I like the way it's going.

What do you think about shorting Moneygram in a few months?
>>
>>2167743
It's an interesting battle we're seeing, eh? If BTC works out for third world countries it kind of undermines a little of XRP's intended goal. Although they do occupy different sectors in the sense that XRP is really for movement of value and BTC is a store of it.

I suppose this is a long and nuanced discussion that I'm not quite ready for. In the meantime just hope all anons earn a little, level the playing field a little. It's the time of the NEETS and nerds, my friend.
>>
>>2167764
Eh, Moneygram using Ripple tech.
>>
>>2167764
Not sure about that, would be doubling down on the bet, I reckon might as well just take XRP all the way and covered from for example moneygram announcing they have a new system that will save them 60%
>>
>>2167777
Yeah you're right, this is pretty much the reason I took XRP in the first place but the reverse - to cover banks in case they managed to nerf BTC / x alt by providing a practically (to normie) identical solution with their brands behind it
>>
>>2167793
I like the new place we're at. Opens up a lot of opportunities. I still feel if Moneygram adopts something similar they still become obsolete. And why not capitalize on a failing business model?
>>
>>2167813
So kind of as a hedge against crypto not taking. Nice.
>>
>>2167831
It's the cash thing though, not really sure how to gauge, maybe have a look where they hold a big presence and look at something like tourism numbers. What do they actually even still do? Is it just basically people can send cash internationally? Can't remember the last time I've even seen one
>>
>>2167837
Yeah, or more specifically the banks not letting it get the upper hand on them, they have everything they need already to do it better if it means the money ends in their grubby hands rather than some chinese btc miner
>>
>>2167868
Mexicans use it a lot.
>>
Lel sold 5K XRP at small profit.
>>
>>2167868
Moneygram and Western Union are still going strong here in Canada. A lot of immigrants need it to send money home. I feel they offered a valuable service for sure. Now we can move on to better things.
>>
>>2167921
Yeah OK so in that case it's really the cash at the end which is their big thing which requires the real estate etc... Maybe an XRP whale will take them on with his own venture
>>
>>2167943
This is when I wish I had access to major capital, so I can acquire a shit ton of XRP to do Moneygram 2.0 out of a small office
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.