[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Wall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: DGB.png (80KB, 1360x521px) Image search: [Google]
DGB.png
80KB, 1360x521px
Hey! I see you you piece of shit and I just want to say fuck you. You have kept the price of DGB from a proper moon and I hope you die.

Why do you hate us poorfags who just want to try get by?
>>
Boy there is literally 300BTC of buys before even 800 sats on Poloniex.

Bittrex is still the smaller fish here where coins are listed on both exchanges so it follows whatever Polo does.
>>
>anon finally finds out who was making all the dgb threads
>>
>>2167167
fuck this cunt hahah
>>
>>2167182
I understand that but this fuck has been bashing DGB down. the wall is far smaller than it was yesterday but it has been a present factor because every time DGB gets near it, its immediately halted as other buy orders enter the market at a lower pricing
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 532x646px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 532x646px
>>2167167
Must be some guy that hates neckbreads autists with a vengeance. Possibly a cuck, a literal cuck.
>>
File: dgb.jpg (22KB, 368x373px) Image search: [Google]
dgb.jpg
22KB, 368x373px
unless those sell orders somehow disappear, this shit is never even reaching 775 for the foreseeable future
>>
>>2167271

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Good luck with that shit
>>
it's possible thats held by someone that doesnt come on here
>>
File: 1494972773677.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494972773677.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>2167167

When you come to it
and you cant go do it
and you cant knock it down
you know that you found
THE WALL (WHAT) THE WALL THE WALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPfa5VuTVN4
>>
>>2167167
You newfags are so stupid, brittrix prices aren't even relevant since it gets barely a fraction of the volume on polo. There's 1k BTC to 944 and nearly 2k BTC wall to break 1k sats on polo.
>>
>>2167462
you do realize those sell walls are accumulated? so everyone buying at that price makes a sell wall

not just one person throwing a 22 btc buy order

all it takes to get that sell wall down is someone not willing to stand in line and buying higher than the current highest bid
>>
>>2167271
>not knowing fake sell walls
baka desu senpai
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.