[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, Buy Siacoin That's all. Goodbye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170524-164508.png (458KB, 1421x2399px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170524-164508.png
458KB, 1421x2399px
Hey,

Buy Siacoin

That's all.

Goodbye
>>
>>2166768
Bought a few a week ago. The concept is really cool.

I also bought WAVES fyi.
>>
can anyone explain that really fucking big red line at the beginning of time?
>>
>>2166768

already did. ive developed a sixth sense for which shills are successful
>>
What's gonna happen bro?
>>
>>2166768
MATE!
>>
>>2166802
That was the drop from the price it was initially offered at by the siacoin team.
>>
hi jacking because I don't want to shit up the board with a dumb thread

I'm a no coiner who finally has money, bought .85 eth off coinbase but its gonna take 8 fucking days to get here and I want to diversify NOW

should I buy bitcoin in cash via localbit coins?

if so, how do I get the bitcoin wallet address?

Once I get the bitcoin I can start using it to buy alt coins, right?

I don't want to wait any longer, I want to buy at least 1200 dollars worth of bitcoin tomorrow and start diversifying
>>
>>2166842
You get a wallet when you sign up for localbitcoins.
you can start trading once you trade the btc from localbitcoins to an exchange, of which there are plenty
>>
>>2166851

alright thanks
>>
>>2166842
You can do local bitcoins. It's a lot faster than waiting for you bank transfer to go through. If you get the coinbase app, you can generate a QR code to link to your wallet address
>>
>>2166842
There also might be a Bitcoin atm in your area.. Google it!
>>
>>2166842
buy from coin base also stop using your credit card fucking hell
>>
>>2166864

alright cool

>>2166885

there are, a lot of results, but aren't they more expensive? it seems a lot of them have 8.2% to 14.6% fees. Is that about the same that I am going to get off a verified seller?

>>2166890

welp. too late for that. should I just delete every account that I put cc info into or am I already fucked?
>>
>>2166768

Reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWe0BRaQx3s

And yes totally buy Sia. Or don't buy. Good bye.
>>
>>2166890
>stop using your Credit Card

t. paranoid

You have to go through tons of verification before you even get close to making a transaction
>>
btw sia going up on polo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.