[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Whales...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 308px-MHC_Class_1.svg.png (7KB, 308x394px) Image search: [Google]
308px-MHC_Class_1.svg.png
7KB, 308x394px
I am a poor-fag that has earned a Master's degree in the sciences..... I have 130k debt school.

I just graduated and got a job making 50k a year, and I really want to help others via Medicine. I am doing God's work.

I implore you to do God's work as well and for a serious DGB pump.

I have sunk my life's saving into this at 3k USD. Please help me, dear whales.

I will help others with this money. I am going for my 2nd Master's in public health.

I am a good person and need some help, baby!

thx for reading,

Richmond
>>
>>2166303
Nice post! We like you. Permission granted! Hold on tight.
>>
Listen up nigger become a physician assistant you'll make 130k a year and have enough money to life a comfy life while working just a couple days a week
>>
>>2166303
>hey i'm going school like the rest of the cucks
>i don't think i can afford to go to school and I have a job paying 50k
>I want to be a rich person to buy more hentai and drive a lambo so girls can like me
>gibe money because i feel special and have my own story.
>>
>>2166303
Better invest in a coin with 5 satoshi so you can triple it at 15 [6k], 30 [9k] 60 [18k], 120 [36k], 240 [72k] 360 [180K]

Someone check my math, but I suggest your STEMfag ass to invest 10-25K into this cryptocurrency but don't buy BTC above 3K
>>
>>2166303
>2nd Master's in public health
Stop wasting your money you stupid fuck, the moon isn't going to last forever
>>
>>2166373
No one with a set of fucking testicles wants to be a Doctor's secretary....

I'll stay being a lab scientist and not sucking a nigger dick.

Also, 130k??? HAHAHAHHAHA sure
>>
>>2166373
p.s. Try 90k after grad if LUCKY
>>
>>2166407
Retard if you actually weren't a dumbass and talked to people in the professions you'd know a lot more about the real world instead of just typing *insert job salary here* on Google you'd know this. But I doubt you'd ever talk to your neighbors or anything like that and find out what they do for a living. Knew a dude who worked as a p.a part time which got him access to a position at a biotech firm making far more than you ever will. You sound like one of professor right now who has the same exact degree as you and nonstop complain about life for 2 hours every day. Everyone hates you which is why you're such a failure.
>>2166407
Btw it's Physician assistant not Physician's assistant. Commas are important
>>
>>2166680
>Btw it's Physician assistant not Physician's assistant
pretty sure both are assistant positions. are you a butthurt nurse or what bro?
>>
>>2166303
>pls buy this coin up so I can sell into your pump
>pls

You gotta be fucking retarded.
>>
>>2166303
Holy shit, you are egotistical. No doctor should be saying "I'm doing god's work".
>>
>>2166303
>I am going for my 2nd Master's in public health.
Jesus Christ, learn from your first mistake!
>>
File: 1495067879923.jpg (11KB, 436x265px) Image search: [Google]
1495067879923.jpg
11KB, 436x265px
Pumping ;)
>>
split up and diversify into rdd use bitrex and buy bitcoin with your dgb and then use those bitcoins to buy rdd you will be fucking mooning next year.
>>
>>2166383
how does 30/15, 60/30, 120/60, 240/120, 360/240 = 3?
also he said 3k, not 2k initial investment
>>
>>2166303
Whale here. DGB is already pumped you cuck. I bought in at like 0.0006 or some shit and it mooned to space. Gonna probably cash out soon.
>>
File: pic.png (9KB, 308x394px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
9KB, 308x394px
you need to move the pink part into the purple part
>>
>>2166303
>>2166913
I agree with this anon. DGB is relatively up right now, and RDD is about to dip. I'd withdraw just a little and put some into RDD by around 73 - 79 depending on how bad you want to invest into it. When Redd ID comes out, you'll be happy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.